What was that?

Lucy Pov.
It's been a couple days since Gajeel beat Natsu up for throwing that table at me. As I sat down at a table near the back of the guild, I saw Lily come in along with Romeo and the other exceeds. "Lily!!! I got you some Kiwi!!!" I shouted over to him. His face brightened up and he shot across the guild to me. I giggled and handed him the kiwi. He made an adorable face while eating it. Violet and Gwendolyn came over along with Happy and Carla. I was shocked to see the Happy and Carla were holding hands. "Aww you two finally got together!!!" I squealed. Happy and Carla blushed.
They both sat down at the table and we all talked about the good old days when I just felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and lost my breakfast. I heard the guild doors open and Gajeel came in asking for me but since I was still vomiting, I couldn't answer or anything. I heard Happy tell him that I went running to the bathroom and I'm not out yet. I heard steps coming towards the door then a knock. "Lucy? You ok??" Gajeel asked thru the door. I vomited then answered "Yeah. Just a bit sick." When I said that he burst into the bathroom and picked me up carrying me to the infirmary. He laid me down on the bed and sat beside me holding me close. I felt a bit better after vomiting but something wasn't right. Wendy came in and walked over to us. "What's wrong Lucy?" She asked me. "I don't feel good at all." I answered. She nodded and put her glowing blue hands over me looking me over to see what's up. She looked happy but then confused then worried. It was weird. She looked at us and something didn't seem right. "I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are pregnant." Wendy said happily. Lucy gasped while Gajeel grinned. Lucy then asked something the two weren't expecting. "What's the bad news?" Wendy's happy face fell a bit. "You haven't been eating properly so you're really under nutritioned so you're baby is really weak. You need to eat more when you are pregnant and Gajeel needs to get you to eat." Wendy said. "So it's really not that bad?" I asked. "If you don't eat properly for the baby it will die. That's the bad news." Wendy said. "Ok. So all I have to do is eat more and eat heathy and everything will be fine!!" I cheered. Gajeel hugged me and buried his face in my neck. He was grinning from ear to ear and he felt like the happiest person in the world. Just then Romeo came rushing into the infirmary. "Mom are you ok?!?!?" He shouted. I smile. "Yes I am fine Romeo. And you will be having a little brother or sister." I said smiling. Romeo stood shocked. "Really??" He said. "Really!!" Gajeel answered proudly. "YAAAASSSS!!!!" Romeo shouted launching into my arms.
I smiled down at him. He was so adorable!!!!!! Gajeel helped me up and we all walked out to the bar. "Hey Mira! Can I have a strawberry milkshake with some iron bits in it and a stack of waffles?" I asked her. "Of course!!! I also heard that there will be GaLu babies!!!!!! OMG MY OTP HAD COME TRUE!!!!" She fanned herself jumping around. Then she ran to the back to get my order. We walked over to a table and I sat down with Gajeel beside me with his arms wrapped around my waist. He had his chin on my shoulder and he kept sniffing me. I was probably blushing quite a bit. I looked over to him and smiled. Then Mira came over with my order. She squealed a bit more then fainted. As I was eating I saw Natsu and Lissana talking about something and looking over to us every now and again. Since I am now pregnant, I can't really do much so I have to rely on Gajeel more and that's going to suck. All of a sudden Natsu came over with Bitchana. "Hey whore. Who's baby is it? One of the many men that you sleep with?" Bit...I mean Lissana said. "I've only been with Gajeel. Unlike you who's been cheating on you're no for good boyfriend right there with everyone you see. Heck you even tried to seduce your own brother. That's sad. And at least I can have children unlike you who's done it with way to many people to even be able to have a period." I snapped back at her. I put a protective arm around my stomach. This child is mine and Gajeel's and no matter what I'm going to protect it. "Hey!! No one talks to my Lizzybear like that!!! And I'm not a no for good boyfriend!!!!" Natsu said. "Sure. Whatever you say." I say rolling my eyes. "Whatever. I'm done with this." I say getting up and dragging Gajeel with me. "Lily!!! Make sure to bring everyone home with you!!" I shout over to Panther lily. "Alright Lucy!!" He shouts back. And with that I go home with my Gajeel and Romeo.