Chapter 9

Jason POV

I looked down at my hands in disbelief "what the hell am I Maia?" I asked. "Well apparently your an elf or at least part elf" Maia exclaimed. "Wait what your moms name?" Maia asked. "Laura, Laura Grey, why do you ask?" As I said that her eyes widened. "U-ur mom is Laura Grey?" "Yeah why?" I asked. "Ur mom is one of the greatest elf warriors of this era!" She exclaimed. "M-my mom is an elf?!" "Can I meet her please?" Maia pleaded. "Sure why not" I exclaimed. "Wait if I'm an elf can I do the magic you do Maia?" "Yeah you could but it takes awhile to learn gimme a spell I wanna try!" I said in excitement. "Ok ok lemme think" as she said that Tace came through the the trees with a giant tooth in her shoulder. I ran over to her as fast as I could and ripped out the tooth and put my hand on her shoulder and as I did she screamed in pain but failed shortly after. I looked at her shoulder it was completely healed. Maia ran over to her and told me to say the spell "hatse ne esou0" and I said it and a giant portal popped up inside Tace's house. Maia carried her through the portal and put her on her bed. She came back out through the portal and told me to shut it so I did. Then she made another portal to the front of my house and we all stepped through to find something horrifying. A tall disgusting looking creature with black eyes and razor sharp teeth standing over mom. "MOM!" I screamed and without knowing what I was saying I spoke a spell and a ball of fire generated from my hand and I chucked it at the creature hitting it in the back making it shrivel into ashes.

This is longer than usual but I'm gonna start making them longer so I hope u enjoy and photo credit to Tace or pinaxpple  for the sketch of the demon. -alex