The Girl Next Door.(A Greyson Chance love story)

New story... hope you like(;

****Greyson's POV

"Soo, Grandma and pops found a new house in P.A."- Said my mother

-"Great, I said, looking down and drumming on the table. I had to admit, I was a bad drummer"!

"The worst part is that there is a lot of kids in the neighborhood your age".

-"Soo? how is that a bad thing"?

"Hello, Greyson, there is going to be a lot of FANS, but I bet they will be in school"!

-"Where are you going with this? I asked curiously".

"Since you are off tour and hadn't seen them in ages, I thought it would be a good idea if you stayed with them for a while, watcha say Greyson"?

-"W.H.A.T?!? I shot my head up and yelled".

"You might meet some NEW friends, anyways".

-"Do I really have to, I groaned".

"Yes, don't worry, you will have fun"!

-"And the fun begins"?

 ****Ana's POV

   - "OMG, I yelled at my friend Dakota when looking down the road".

"What? She yelled back in frustration. She was also looking down at her phone".

- "Someone is moving in up there, she might be our age"?

"Or a he? She laughed".

-"Wouldn't it be wierd if It was Greyson Chance"?

"Ana, I am only going to say this one time, he needs a face transplant"!

-"No he does not! Be quiet", I gave her a playful shove, she laughed.

As we were getting closer and closer I saw a uhaul truck. I must be an old couple, I thought to myself, why would a person our age be moving in around here, they never do!

"Oh my gosh", she squealed

-"What is it now", I said when I was trying to read the letters of the truck.

"Anthony text-ed me back", she had a huge smile on my face.

- "Oh god", let me see, I snatched it out of her hand.

Anthony was Dakota's so-called- crush. But I bet he didn't even know her at all. I bet he didn't even know she existed. So know whenever she gets a foot away from him we call it the danger zone.

*****Greysons POV

- "Oh, com-on mom, do I have to go"?, I said whining.

"Yes", mom said. " Don't worry it will be fun"!

- I didn't answer her, All I head was the quick shuffle of me putting clothes in my bag. On the bright side, I might meet some cute girls, that's a good thing. I let out a sigh and put the rest of the stuff in another bag. My music player, my ipod, my laptop and my iphone. I pulled my suite case of the bed and rolled it to the living room. Mom was sitting on the living room sofa, reading a book.

- "MOM", I yelled.

"Oh, you are all packed up, little camper".

- " I am not going to a camp, to be honest I have no Idea where I am going"?\

" You are going to Blandon, Pennsylvania", she said looking out at the piece of paper with the address on it.

-"Where in the world is that"?