The Girl Next Door.(A Greyson Chance love story)[P.3]

Chapter 3! (just to spill the beans) Greyson is going to tell Ana that he likes her. See how she reacts... little bit of a short one.  COMENT AND VOTE:)

****Greysons POV

   ~Dream~

-"Ana, you cant do this, I will miss you too much".

She turns around but I pull on her arm and swings her back and a gently press on her lips, Ana steps back and looks at me. Than goes out the door, I lay on my bed and 2 seconds later I see her running into the door and jumps on top of me, and starts kissing me... she wont let go of me an-

"BEEP BEEP BEEEP" I heard my alarm clock ring. "UGH" I said to myself. Why can't I do that in real life? I don't know but I can't tell her that I like her. I don't know if she will respond back or not. I bit my lip and got out my laptop. I wen't onto Ana's profile and messaged her "Can I have your #?" I wen't to my the front of the house, and looked out the window, with me laptop waiting for a reply. Ana for some reason was outside, with her backpack and a lot of books in her hand. She goes to check her phone and replies back within seconds. I went outside and got her attention.

-" Hey Ana, why do you have those books in your hands"?

 She looks at me funny. "School".

-"You have school, now what do I do all day"?

"You'll think of something, don't worry Greyson". "I will text you between classes"!

She gave me a pat on the arm and ran to the bustop, with her books in one hand and her phone in another. She also had a different bow in her hair than yesterday. I admired it in her brown, chocolaty hair and walked back.

I walked in to see my Grandma, looking at a magazine on the living room couch.

"Hey sleepyhead"!

-"Hey Grandma, anywhere you going today"?

"No, just work at 6, why"?

-"No reason"

I walked into my bedroom and turned on the tv, everything made me think of her, COMON GREYSON! YOU ARE HERE TO RELAX, I said to myself. I layed down in my bead and put my pillow on my face.

I all of the sudden hear my ringtone and quickly jump up to get my phone off the dresser. ANA! I smiled and picked it up. Text message. "End of gym. Sorry to wake you up sleepyhead!" I replied: "No big deal, when school is over come to my house, I have to tell you something". "KK", she replied back.

~5 hours later~

****Ana's POV

"What are you thinking about"? I heard Dakota say to me in homeroom.

-"Nothing" I said. LIE! I was thinking about what Greyson was going to say or do when I get to his house after school. I hope he says he likes me, I am on the edge of suspense and cant hold it in any longer.

After the bell rang and ran to the busses. On the way home flied bie. Thank god!

When I got off the bus I ran to Greysons house and rang the doorbell.

*Greyson's POV***

I ran to the door and found Ana there, I grabbed her hand unexpectedly and walked her to my room.

"WHOA", she said surprised.

I walked her into the room and locked the door. I sat on the bed and she did the same.

"What you tell me WA-?

-"I like you" I bursted out.

Her big, brown eyes lit up surprised.

"I like you too". She said exited. Than my eyes lit up.

She got up and placed her arms over my neck and put her hands on top of mine.

"Wanna go out tomorrow and get some ice-cream"?

-"Sure, pick you up at 6"

"OK, she grabbed her bag and kissed me on the cheek.

I waited until she was gone and ran up to the door and locked it.

"Y.E.S"!!

Soo.... watcha think...? Comment below!

XxAlwaysxSparklexX