The Girl Next Door.(A Greyson Chance love story)[P.4]

Already Chapter 4- alrighty.. hope you guys like!

COMENT VOTE, AND READ....(:

***Ana's POV

When I walked back home I got my phone out. I quick called Dakota to tell her the news... but the voicemail just came up, I didn't bother to leave a message, I bet she was just lazy to pick up the phone in the first place. When I walked inside I found my brothers on the floor, trying to play with our love bird, Mango.

-"MANGO"- I said walking over to the couch and pulling out my books. UGH german homework! I pulled it put of my back-pack and all the sudden hear the phone ring. It was Dakota.

-" Hey there"

"Sorry I missed your all, whats up"?

-As I was entering my bedroom I said "Guess what"?

"What" Dakota sighed

-" Greyson likes me", I said in a sing, song voice.

"No way, that is awesome", "are you still going trick-or-treating with me and Marcus"?

-"Of coarce!"

"What are you going to be"?

-"You'll see"!

"Well than"! She laughed.

All of the sudden I get another call.

-"Hello"

"Hey Ana", you know how holloween is 1 week away, right"?

-"YES and your point"?

"Would you like to go to the holoween ball with me"?

-"Of coarce I would, what time and place"?

"I will send you the info, hope to see you there"

-"Oh, you will".

I hung up and called Dakota.

-"Hey Dakota, could we got to a holoween ball together with Marcus"

"Are you kidding me, that is better than trick-or-treating"!

-"Yes, I am going to meet Greyson there"!

"Oh alright," she said.

-"Yipee, you are the bestest friend in the world"!

"Uh huh", she said, probably writing it down on a peice of paper as a reminder.

I wonder if there are going to be major celebrities at this holoween party? Wouldn't it be cool if Justin Bieber was there? Or Cody Simpson? Hmm. I guess if Greyson was invited, it would be HUGE. I still have to get my costume and makeup. Being a rock-in-roll witch is going to be harder than you think it would be.

I came back downstairs and hung up the phone, than I went back to doing my homework.

"Who was that"? One of my brothers asked.

-"no one"!

***Greyson's POV

I am looking through costume magaines and making decisions. My mom gave me 50 bucks to spend on a costume. I hope Ana is goig to be something cute. I flopped the magazine down on the counter and wen't to the back room to find my Grandpa watching sportscenter as usual. I flopped down next to him on the couch and watched it with him.

~Skpping to the party~

***Ana's POV

I asked Dakota to help put on makeup, I am terrible at doing Make-up.

"oohh lala", Dakota laughed when she came into the room, with a whole bunch of makeup.

-"Dazzle me up", I said.

When we got there. Me with Marcus and Dakota I quickly felt someone's arms around my waist.

"Hey there foxy whitch"!

I looked around to see Greyson

-"Not to bad yourself", I laughed, Than I saw Marcus and Dakota, talking to Bieber.

***Greyson's POV

I wen't in to see Ana's brown chocolaty hair, with no bow on. I snuck up behind her, she had the best rock-and-roll witch costume I ever saw. I DEFENETLY wanted to kiss her, but I don't know how her or others witll react. I just stayed my distance. I than saw Ana making her way to Bieber, whitch was talking to Dakota and Marcus, I made my way over to.

"Hey there"!- I heard her say as she was walking toward them.

I came over and took her hand. Her hand fit perfectly inside. She didn't care. Thank God.

I saw Justin looking at Ana weird, his brown eyes were open all the way and she was defenitly looking at him strange,

DUH DUH DUH... left you guys hangin.

COMENT, VOTE AND KEEP READING...

XxAlwaysxSparklexX