The Girl Next Door.(A Greyson Chance love story)[P.2]

NEXT CHAPTER---READ, COMENT, AND VOTE(:

****Greysons's POV

"Ok, mom, bie". I said as walking into the house. As I walked in I saw pop working on some progect. I have to admit, even though he is retired, he could still make some sick birdhouses. I walked over to the couch and took off my shoes.

-"What are you doing pops"?

"Oh, hey Greyson, just working on something for a friend"

As he was saying that I heard the tv saying stuff, I looked over, sportscenter. I figured that was what he was watching, or the polka station that sometimes drives me crazy. Either way.

-"Is Grandma home yet"?

"Yep, shes in her room, watching her soap-ophera." I figured that to. She has to watch it everyday when she gets home from work. I am kinda happy it is going off in October, but than again, it will be on the computer.

I wen't over to the room and snuck my head in:

-"Hey there Grandma, is it ok if I take a walk around to see the houses"?

"Sure Greyson, it isn't that busy out there at this time of day".

I went out the door to see Ana with Dakota, laughing their heads off and drawing with sidewalk chalk. Who knows what kind of music they were listening to. When I got closer I heard The Fray. As I was walking by I was looking at some of the beautiful homes people have. I also brought my iphone with me, just in case. When I was walking by I heard Ana catching her breath,

"But Marcus didn't even have the mystery gum"

"Haha I know but *laughing histericly* the worst part, Anthony was there"

"Oh my god, you would have died. What did Marcus do about it"?

"He was just chewing the gum and gagging at some places".

She looked up and noticed me standing their.

-"You guys are funny" I noted

"Hey you wanna stay here with us"? "We have stories that go on forever".

-"No, thanks. Maybie some other time, I just came out here to look around"

"Ok, suit yourself"

As I was walking around I saw gangs of kids, families, and some people walking or walking their dogs. I could still here Ana for a couple blocks though. I grabbed my phone out and texted my mom.

Text convo:

G- yo, mom these houses are h-uge.

M- you know that this is a rich development

G- o, well that helps

I turned around and walked the way I came, When I came up to Ana's house(witch was the biggest on the whole block) I saw her and Dakota.

"EEEEEEKKKKK", "Anthony texted me back.

"Let me see, Ana laughed.

"Oh God you are not going to like this", Ana said

" GIMME GIMME", Dakota snatched it from her hands. "YIPEE"

"Just kidding", Ana said in a sing-song voice.

"How do you seriosly like that kid"? Ana said while I was walking bie. I stood their waiting for a second and taped her on the back,

****Ana's POV

I was thinking about this band I found on the internet when I felt someone poke me in the back. Since it was dark I got shivvers.

-"W-whhat? I said shivering and turning around.

"Could I stay"? Greyson gave me a friendly smile.

-I went over to the speakers connected to my ipod and I put a random song.

" So you have heard of my music".

My sparkly fingernails and pink chalk covered hands.

-"See, I could listen to any type of music and listen to it"

"Me too", he said, sitting down and grabbing a piece of chalk and started drawing.

"B.R.B- I heard my mom say to go get the boys.

*****Greysons POV

I sat there wondering what I was going to draw when I saw a scooter fling past me.

-" Oh my gosh"

"Yah she does that sometimes, said Dakota, readjusting her pony tail and covered with blue chalk head- to toe.

-" Soo, how long have you guys been friends?"

" 3 years", she said proudly.

Me, drawing some music notes, looked up at her.

-" Why are you here if you are her friend."

"Oh, I am going home at 10- She is a triplet, you know, 2 brothers."

I almost gagged, god. Thats where she gets her sence of humor from I guess. All of the sudden I see 2 boys in front of my saying Hi.

-"Hello"?

"Hey.... Hey"

Than I see Ana at the stop sign flinging down the road. I went to sit near Dakota when Ana stops in front of the house.

"WOW", they are to fast for me!

-"You have 2 brothers"? I said in shock

"To tell you the truth, I completly frogot about those boys", she said, muttering.

She looked at the clock. " Dakota, It's 10"

Dakota groaned and they wen't inside, I went back home. When I got inside, Grandma was looking at the paper and making her list. I walked straight to my room and watched TV.

Ooooo susspence. DUH DUH DUH...

Don't forget, COMENT, VOTE AND READ!!

~~XxAlwaysxSparklexX