Chapter 2

"Hunter Hayes? The guy who sings Wanted?" I questioned, "Are you sure he'd be-"

"Look," Rick said "You can take him or leave him, but he's your age, sounds like you, and has a good reputation. I really don't think that you will find someone else more qualified to open for you." He explained seriously.

Rick had a good point. He was a fresh, new face, and I honestly couldn't complain. I was just so uptight about this tour. I didn't want to disappoint the fans, and this was my first headlining tour. Normally I was more laid back, but I had worked so hard the past three years to get here. I had the chance I had been dying for since I was thirteen, and there was no way I was going to let it go to waste. It had to be perfect.

"Fine, can you get a hold of his people?" I settled with a sweet smile.

"Since you asked nicely," Rick teased "I will talk to Hunter's manager Betsey and see if he's up for a eight month tour."

"Thank you! Now go do your manager thing." I joked.

Rick left the room to call up Betsey, and I lounged around the meeting room. I picked at my nails, examined the new music note tattoo I had got recently, and worried. What if he said no? That he didn't have enough time? Or that he didn't want to commit to an eight month long tour? I took a deep breath, I just needed to chill out. Everything would be fine. If not, then there were plenty of other new artists who would be happy to open for Liv Parks. But I still couldn't help but feel like there was more than I knew hanging in the balance. Rick re-entered the room.

"Well Mrs. Parks, looks like your opener will be the one and only Hunter Hayes!" Rick smiled.

"Yes!" I cheered, " Now that that is out of the way, what about the set list?" I questioned.

There was still a lot of plans to make. Just because I had an opener didn't mean I could relax just yet