TBBCMC11- Party time

"Come on let's get ready the party starts in an hour," I said trying to pull Lucas up.

"Fine but I'm already ready," he he groaned.

"Then you can either watch me or leave," I said putting my foot down.

"Oooooh feisty. I think I'll watch," he said winking. I pulled my hand away from his and went over to my closet. I picked out and mini skater skirt and a crop top along with some knee high socks and converse.

I walked back into my room and saw him laying on my bed on his phone. I decided to be a tease. I pulled my shirt of right in front of him I also had no bra on. I stared straight at him as he looked at me in shock and surprise.

"Oh my god you're beautiful," he said while trying to control himself.

I pulled my pants down along with my underwear and turned my back to him. I went to my dresser and picked out matching black lingerie. It was a cute lacy black bra with a matching thong. I pulled it on and then pulled on the skirt and top. I turned back around to see Lucas still staring at me.

"You're so fucking gorgeous. I know I don't tell you shit like that enough but my god it's true. You're so damn beautiful I can't even control myself," he said getting up and wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't feel beautiful," I said looking back up at him.

"Don't ever say that baby you're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on and now that I have you I'm never letting you go," he said pecking my lips.

"Well I hate to break it to you but you kinda have to let me go to get ready," I said giggling as he poked my sides. I moved out of his embrace and went to my makeup bag. I took it into the bathroom and started applying some eyeliner and mascara, along with some pink lipstick that made my lips look even bigger. After that I took my hair down and it fell down to my waist in long waves. It looked cute so I decided to leave it. I walked back out of the bathroom and placed my socks and shoes on.

Lucas was no longer in my room so I guess he was downstairs. My thoughts were true as I heard him and my brother talking downstairs. I grabbed my phone from my dresser and ran down the stairs. I saw Lucas sitting on the coach so I ran up to him and jumped on his lap.

"Hi baby you ready," he asked pecking my lips.

I nodded my head and snuggled into his chest.

"Where are you guys going," my brother asked sternly.

"To a tiny party my friend is throwing," I said standing up.

"You are not going wearing that," my brother said staring at me.

"Yes I agree I'm the only one that can see you wearing that," Lucas said.

"Oh come on live a little lets go. I'm not changing," I said stomping my foot.

"I'm not taking you like that," Lucas said crossing his arms. I had the perfect plan. Grab his keys while seducing him. My brother happened to leave the room so perfect timing.

I quickly sat down on his lap making sure my skirt was up and my bare ass was touching his crotch area. I saw him hiss in pleasure as he stared at me. I put my hands on his shoulders and put them into his hair soothingly.

"Oh lukey," I said leaning in and kissing him. It turned into a makeup session where his hands were roaming my body. I let mine roam his too and secretly dipped my finger in his pocket and quietly grabbed his keys. I covered up the jingling sound by loudly moaning. Once I had the keys secured in my pocket I stopped kissing Lucas.