TBBCMC4-I'm Sorry

"IF WE WERE A MOVIE YOUD BE THE RIGHT GUY ID BE THE BEST FRIEND YOUD FALL IN LOVE WITH IN-"

"ELLIOT I SWEAR TO FUCKIN-"

"CADEN NO CURSING IN THIS HOUSE HOLD," my mother yelled.

"UGH SHUTUP ELLIOT," I yelled.

"YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT BABBBBYYYYY"

"ELLIOT DONT CALL ME BABY"

"K BABE"

"ELLIOT NO ONE LIKES YOU"

"CADEN STOP IT. DONT WORRY I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY," my mom yelled from downstairs.

"EW MOM GROSS. LOVE YOU TOO THOUGH HOT STUFF"

"CHILDREN COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST," my mom finally called out.

I trudged out of bed and bumped into Elliot in the hallway.

"El," I said doing my puppy eyes. He stopped and looked at me.

"Can I have a piggy back ride pretty please," I begged.

He groaned but bent down anyways.

He started to walk down the stairs and I yelled off to narnia and spanked his ass.

"UGH STOP IT BABY YOUR MAKING ME HARD," Elliot said fake moaning.

"FUCKING RETARD," I yelled slapping him in the back of the head.

We didn't realize we had company till we looked at the kitchen table and saw Lucas Caleb and John sitting there.

I jumped off his back and ran to grab a plate and loaded it with pancakes.

I sat down in between and began gobbling down my pancakes.

"Fucking fat ass," Lucas mumbled looking at me. I'm pretty sure no one else heard it though. I pushed the plate away as tears pricked my eyes.

"Guys I'm gonna go get dressed quickly then we can go," I mumbled running upstairs changing for school. I put on some grey sweatpants and a tank top. Yea today is more of a lazy day.

I ran down the stairs and grabbed my backpack. They were waiting for me by the front door so we all walked out.

"Can I drive," I asked and they all said no but Lucas didn't answer. He got in the back along with me and Elliot. I sat in between and it was very awkward. I leant my head on Elliot's head until we got to school.

I hopped out of the car and ran into the school before Elliot could be overprotective or Lucas could insult me.

I got my books for first period and headed there.

*************************************

I decided that I would eat lunch outside today but that wasn't such a great idea.

"Hey baby," some random dude said coming over to me. He looked like he was in some sort of gang. Definelty not from the school. Unfortunately I was the only one out here.

"Um hi," I said awkwardly packing my stuff up to go inside. I frantically put my backpack on and got ready to jog inside until he grabbed my wrist.

"Now where do you think your going," he said looking at me hungrily. Where is Elliot when you need him.

The guy leaned forward and started kissing my neck.

"Please stop," I whimpered. He didn't though he just started sucking.

"HELP ME HELP ELLIOT LUCAS CALEB J-"

"Shut the fuck up whore," he spat pulling out his pocket knife.