Janoskians Imagines

This is my first imagine!sorry if its a little bad!!To @/ArisMonsterMix on twitter ily

#Imagine you and Jai were sitting on a benk watching starts,he takes his arms around you and say to you ''You know this star is pretty as you''you blush and u crush your lips on his.

#Imagine Daniel was angry cause you couldnt come on the concert,so he talks with the security garden!they come and get u so all the fans see you and scream at you ''lucky you''

#Imagine you and luke has been BFF for 5 years,one day he stare at you ''what are you doing luke'' you ask confused ''can i tell u something'' ''sure!'' he takes your hands and look in your eyes ''listen,since day 1,i actually had feelings for you!wanna be my girlfriend?''you get tears in your eyes and hug him ''YES I WANT'' u both ends up kissing on the cough.

#Imagine you were upset bc some girls are bully you.ine day beau is seeing that you are sad.''whats wrong baby''he said and hugs you ''nothing'' you say,tears are comming rolling out of your eyes.''yes it is,bby,tell me''he said with his perfect green eyes''some girls are bulling me bc i'm togheter with you''you said with baby voice.beau suddenly hugs you and kisses your fourhead''bby,no one can ever break us,ilysm''he say and kiss you soft.

#Imagine James comming to your house to watch a movie.''hey bby,are ya ready''he said and hugs you.''yes,come in sweety''u both sit down on your couch.he wraps his arms around you and kiss your head.''ilysm bby'' ''ilysm 2 james''you guys end up kissing all night.