Don't Be Shy,It's Me (Imagine for Alexis and Luke Brooks)

I hope u enjoy it<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,My name is Alexis and I'm kind if shy when you first meet me but crazy once you know me. I'm really short :) I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm not very sporty but I do play tennis. I get embarrassed easy lol and I have a bit if a short temper haha.And i really like the Janoskians.

Me and my mom are going to Australia for 3 weeks.I'm so exited.''You comming Alexis''My mom screamed to me.''Yeah,i'm comming now mom''i said when i putted my computer in my suitcase.I ran down the stairs and tok an apple to get a bite on the way.I ran into the car,i were to exited so i sat and jumped a liitle.''Sit still''my mom said.''Okay okay.Mom,can i go in the city alone,like in melburne?''I said hopefully.''Hmmm,i don't know Alexis.Its a big city you know''she said seriously.''I know mom''I sighed.

Finally we arrived the airport,and we fixed all things we were gonna do.I sat down and drank my water.My mom called me over to the desk because we were gonna go on the plain.I sat on my computer on the plain and watched the janoskians,finally one of them had a followspree,and it was Luke.I spammed and spammed him,but i didnt got a follow.I went to sleep.

Some hours later,i woke up from a bip from my computer,it was a follow from Luke Brooks.

Luke Brooks are now following you.

I went sooooo happy,i screamed so everyone could hear me.''Shhhhhh,be quiet Alexis,were on a plain.''My mom said angry,pretty angry.''Sorry,i just got a follow from Luke Anthony Mark Brooks''I said screaming to my mom.''Who's that Luke guy,are you dating him?''my mom said scared,she was always so carefull about me and the internet.''No mom,i don't,i'm just a fan''i said and sighed and looked on my shoes.

Luke's P.O.V

''Moooom,i'm going ouuuut''I screamd,i begin to run to the door and put my shoes on.Where should i go?Maybe to the park or to the hotel,so i can get a tour.I got to the hotel and looked around and saw a girl.She had blond hair and blue eyes.She was writing on her phone but looked up and down again.She looks so shyly.I beggin to walk over to her.''Hey,whats your name?''i said carefully.She looked up at me and got big eyes,it was beautiful and she looked down on her shoes,''My name is Alexis''she said when she looked down at her shoes.''Mine is Luke,nice to meet you''I said gentle.''I know who you are,u followed me yesterday and your from the janoskians''she said shyly again.She wasnt fangirling,it was crazy,but i liked it.

Alexi's P.O.V

WOW,i can't believe Luke Brooks are talking to me like WHAT!!!!I was to shy to say something.''Alexis,come we have to get in to the hotel''she said and smiling at us.''Bye,see ya,can i may have your number?''he said and i nodded.I gave it to him.He smiled to me and start walk away.It was an amazing feeling.I ran up to my mom.''Whos that guy?''she said askfully.''Its luke mom,LUUUKE.The one who followed me''I said and screamd at the same time.

We got into our room.it is sooo beautiful,i start packing out of my suitcase,my computer,my clothes,my ipad and my book.I read books when i'm bored.''Mom,can i go out maybe?''i said with my puppy eyes.''Hmm,call that guy or wait for it,i'm trusting him''she said and looked at me smiling.My mom said that,THAT???Wow,that was crazy but i nodded and jumped on my bed happy.

Luke's P.O.V

I was walking home but i start calling her,she was answering.

Luke:Hey Alexis,i just wondering if you may would get ou-

Alexis:YES,i will,my mom is trusting you so when?today?

Luke:sure,meet me out of your hotel 

Alexis:Sure :)

Going to meet Alexis.I went to her hotel,this city wasnt safe so i ran up to her.''Hey alexis''i said and hugged her.''Hey Luke''she said smiling,she wasnt shy anymore.''Wanna go to my house maybe?''i said quickly.''Sure''she said and smile.We were walking trough my house.''Here it is Alex,can i call you that?''i said shyly.''Yes you can Lukey''she said,and we both were laughing and smiling.We were talking for a while.''Do you wanna go to my room''i said.

Alexi's P.O.V

He asked me to go to his room,well what can happend.''Sure''i said smiling.He was holding my hand to the room,he slammed me to the bed and start neck kissing me.I was starting to moan.''Lukey,you know,i always liked you''I said and he kissed me,fireworks was in my stomach.''When i first saw you,i fell inlove babe''he said kissing me again.I was so happy,he called me babe and was in love.He start dragging my clothes off.We were still kissing,and i start dragging his clothes off,we ended up naked in the bed kissing.Then he start to lick on me everywhere.I moaned and screamd his name.''Wait a sec,we both wanna scream eachothers name''he said and slammed in me.It felt so good,but i was a virgin so he tok it easy first,then he get faster and harder.''FUCK LUKE''i said,i moan at the same time.We were screaming eachothers name so high.

When we were done,he fell beside me and kissed me for a few minutes.''Wow alex,ur so hot,and i mean it''he said and kissed me.''I love you''he said and kissed me.''I love you too lukey''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this!I hope u liked it<3

Kisses and bye folks<3