Baby i (luke brooks and Charlotte)

This is a imagine for my friend @/jano4lifexoxo on twitter!!

#Imagine u and luke were dating for 3 mounths.one day your friend Victoria(me)came to his house with 3 movies.''Hey Vic'''you said and hugged me.''WHO IS IT''luke screamed out to you,''Its victoria''you screamd back.We both jumped in the couch.Victoria started the movie ''Ice Age 4'' ''I LOVE THAT MOVIE'' Victoria said,''why?''you said confused,''bc,its a little romance and it is funny,duh''luke start laughing at us,''what so funny?''you said confused,''Bc of u 2''we watched the movie an our.Jai came in to our rom and jumped beside Vic,just because of that luke kissed Charlotte to make Jai jealous.Jai kissed vic and tok her hand,''Bye charlotte,be carefull,and not to much kiss,okay?''vic said and laughed,''Vic cmon''they ran outside.''Its just you and me baby''luke said and kissed you.''What are we gonna do?''u said and hugged luke a bear hug.''Idk,kiss all night''He said and wink at you.You blush and pushed him.''Idiot''you said just for kidding.''Say you''Luke said and kissed you all over again.You kissed in 5 minutes.''Its late,we should go to bed''You said tired.U get up in lukes rom and u both lay down in the bed,end up cuddling all night.''I love you soo soo much Charlotte''luke said and kissed you softly.''I love you 2''U said and kissed back.You both fell asleep in eachother arms.

Next Day

''Good Morning sunshine''luke said and waked you up.You kissed him and go down the stairs.You maked pancakes.Luke hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek.Jai and Vic get home.''Sooo,what did ya do last night??huuuh?''vic and jai said,and laughed.''Nothing'' you said lieing.Vic gived you a hug and said ''Hope u 2 live happely togheter and i Hope u 2 wil be togheter forever and one day''she said and winked and me.

Charlotte,if u did understand what i wrote,i really hope it happend ;)