Make you believe (imagine for rita and luke,and jai is with in)

Hey guys,thxx for 9 votes:)hope you like it,and please vote and share:)

Thxx,enjoy:)Rita i just choice whats people name okay?haha sorry if you don't like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita's P.O.V

Hey,my name is Rita and i have long brown hair and brown eyes,i'm pretty shy when i'm meeting new people,but when i know them,i'm crazy.Well,i can say i'm a HUGE janoskianator and my fav is Luke and Jai.I had sooo much hope for meeting them,but my friends and my family said i wil never ever meet them.it hurts me,but whatever.Well i forgot to tell you about my friend Jezz,she is my BFF and she is jut so nice to me.She one time told me ''Rita,you and luke wil be togheter one day''i just love her,she was the only one who had hope with me.

5 days

I was going home from school,and right when i got into my room i heard a beep from my phone it was Jezz,she send 1 message.

Jezz:OMG RITA YOU KNOW WHAT?

Me:What?

Jezz:JANOSKIANS ARE,COMMING,TO OUR TOWN OMG OMG.

Me:Is it true,when,where?

Jezz:Hmmm,they are going to come about one week too :) hope we can go togheter and get m&g :)

Me:We will haha<3bye xxx

Jezz:Byeee xoxoxo

Is it true,janoskians are comming to my town omg,this is just sooo amazing,i have to ask mom.I ran down my stairs to mom.''Hey mom,can i ask you something''i looked at her with puppy eyes.''What?''she said and smiled at me.''Janoskians are comming to our town,can i may get meet and greet and tickets?please mooooom??'''i said with baby voice,she looked a little confused.''Well,you actually don't go much out and not on consert so yes you can'she said and smiled.i was soooo happy.''OMG THANK YOU MOM,I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH,THANK YOU''I said and hugged her too much maybe.I ran up to my room and called Jezz.

Jezz:Hello....?

Me:OMG JEZZ MY MOM SAID I COULD GET TICKETS AND MEET AND GREET.

Jezz:IS IT TRUE OMG,ME TOO,OMG SOOO HAPPY.

Me:I know omg,talk to ya later bye.

Jezz:Bye.

one week

WOW,today is the day,meeting the janoskians.I breathed heavy,i was so nervous.I was meeting jezz outside my house around one hour to.I ran up and tok a quick shower.When i was done,i had only half hour again!

I heard someone knocked on the door.It was Jezz,''Hey Jezz,ready to see JANOSKIANS''i said screaming a little bit.''Haha yes Rita i am''she said and winked to me.We started to walk upto there they was.The man asked for our tickets and we gave it to him.When the consert was done we had m&g,i went to daniel,and to james,so to beau,and jai and start talking alot to him,and when i was done with jai,i went to luke.I star to shake.''Hey,how are you?''he said and looked into my eyes,he was soo cute,i couldnt speak but i tried''G-g-good,y-you?''i said i was super shy.He start laughing''Haha i see you are nervous''He said inbetween his laugh''No,i-im n-not''i said and tried to not look shy.''I see that,hey your cute,why can't i have your number?''he said and whisper into my ear.I went shaking more,i gave him my number and i got his.

After some weeks we were talking soo much in the phone and on skype.Then he just asked me if we could meet again he had something to say to me.i didnt know what it was but i said yes.

''Hey Sweetheart''he said and hugged me.''Hey babe''i said and kissed his cheek.''I have something to tell you,do you promise you say yes if i ask you?''he said and looked into my eyes,i loved it''sure''i said because i trusted him.''Do,do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?''he said and looked into my eyes.''YES I WANT''i said and kissed him.Our first kiss,it felt sooo amazing,i just loved him.

Well now,we has been togheter for a while and Jai is an AMAZING friend omg,but luke beat them all<3''I love you Rita''he said and kissed me softly''I love you too Luke''i said and kissed him back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if everything happend super fast but i'm not good at writing<3

Love ya all<3

Hope you liked it Rita ;)