Imagine

This is to everyone!i hope u enjoy it :) Thanks for 80 reads <3

Lots Of Love<3Be Yourself<3and keep smiling<3 Y/N=Your Name

Enjoy<3

#Imagine u and beau have been togheter in a half year.One day,you got into his room.''Hey Beautiful''And hugs you.You kiss him ''Hey baby''.You walked down to the kitchen and tok a glass of water.''Is something wrong babe?''beau said and hugs u from behind.''Nope,everything is fine!just fine''You said lying.Beau spins you around and look into your eyes ''Is it because of the world tour?''he said and hugged you.''Yes''u mumbled,and looked at the ground.''Everything will be allright babe''He said and kiss you.''I love you so much Y/N,don't forget that''beau said kissing you again.''I love you so much to beau''

#imagine You haven't seen your boyfriend James in ages because of the world tour.One day,u got home and got a messages.You open it.

James:Hey babe,i'm coming home tomorrow<3meet me?

Y/N:YEY,sure Jamesey i'm comming <3

James:see ya babe<3

U got to the airport and waiting.U got a big shock it's alot of girls here.U start beeing sad,but someone are taking ur tears away.''Hey babe,missed me?''U looked up and saw James.''JAMES''u said and jumped up and hugged him.''I've missed you''He said and kissed you.''I've missed you 2''

#Imagine Daniel have been on hospital because he got a heartattack.U run into the hospital like crazy.''WHERE IS DANEIL???WHERE IS HE''u screamd out.''He is in that room''the doctor said and showed you.Before you were on your way in the doctor stopped you and said''Please,be carefull''he said seriously.''Why did he got the heartattack?''u said confused.''He had mouch sadness inside we saw.He missed you''The doctor said and smiled.U walked in and saw Daniel your boyfriend in the bed.U start getting tears.U walked over to him and kissed his head.''I love you daniel,forever and always''u said crying.''I love you 2''he said.You 2 kissed and hugged so much you could.

#Imagine Jai were on world tour.You came to the airport,and saw all those girls who were screaming at them.U didnt see Jai.U sighed and look at the ground.You were on your way out,but a strong arm tok your hand,and was dragging you inbetween all those girls''WHO  ARE YOU???''u said angry.You looked up and saw their security garden.He was taking you to Jai.You ran to him and he swings you in the air.''Y/N''He screams.''JAAAAI''you said.You kissed for long time and you heard all this girls said ''AWWW''u blused and said''I love you Jai''.''I love you too Y/N''

#Imagine luke and you have been trough an arrgument.You run up to your rum and say to yourself,''He has a short temper.maybe its that''He run up too you and screams ''Y/N,i'm sorry babe,you know i'll be fast angry.''you heard he sigh outside the door.You opened the door.You opens your arms,he runs into them and hug you.''I know you have babe,don't worry''You said and kissed him.''I love you soo much Y/N''he said inbetween the kiss.''I love you too luke''