Heart Broken

Still Garroths P.O.V
I stop dead in my track to see Aphmau kissing Zane . No why would she . She looks at my tears forming in her eyes . Why ,is all I can think . I run in the direction of Phoenix drop. Tears were now forming in my eyes . "Garroth did you find her ! " he yelled runing up to me ."yes but ..she kissed Zane ..." I said slowly "Garroth snap out of it , she would never ever kiss Zane , let's go back, you probably just imagineers this whole thing." He said with slight disappointment .
Aphmau's P.O.V
The morning sun shined into the cave. I had to escape, but i couldn't let Zane do anything to the baby he already had put Alexis under that comma. "You need a name don't you. " i said using a goofy voice. How about... Celaena. I said smiling (Throne of glass ,anyone ) I laid her down in the makeshift cradle I made . Zane walked in . "It's time ." "Your an idiot to even think of doing this ." He unattached the rope and turned it invisible doing the same thing as yesterday teleporting us but this time closer to the gate . "Don't even dare try to kiss me again ." I say meninacly . "Oh look trying to be sassy now ,may I remind you I can still kill that baby . I shut up and follow him . I see Laurance up ahead ,maybe he'll see us coming .

Next chapter there will be a surprise also , thank you so much for 60 readers ! I still can't believe it , maybe i'll post two today !