The Seer by me

There was once a guy who would persuade people to follow their dreams.  He would do anything and everything to get someone to believe in themselves. It wasn't just his friends though,it would be anyone he would see that looked sad or depressed. 

The way he did it is...he would tell them their future. You see, he wasn't a normal human being, he had the ability to see the future. And he would that person their future in chronological order. The gist of it all was that it would always work. No matter what the person believed or didn't,even if the person didn't do anything about it right away, they would still work hard to pursue their dreams.

 He would also add his own conviction when he was talking to someone and they would always listen. After a few years the man met a woman and fell in love with her after he found out that her future was supposed to be with him. They had a son together,and his name was Owen. When he was 80 years old,he had died in his sleep. 

Owen didn't have any visions like his father did. He felt bad because he couldn't help people get the motivation. Because he couldn't be like his father. When Owen grew up he had kids of his own. One of them has been getting weird visions of people dying. Owen started to get worried that something went wrong. I guess we'll find out if he was right after a couple of years....