1. 'One' night stand

Destery's POV

Normally, what's about to happen would never be happening. Both sides of my conscience, the side that wants to give in to temptation and the side that wants to think things through and appeal to the logical side, would be trying to influence me not to or to do what I'm about to do. But unfortunately, right now, I'm completely intoxicated, and the temptation side of me is running the show. For some reason, my stupid little self had decided to go to a club with my best friend, Tammy. Honestly we couldn't be more of polar opposites. She'd always skip class, go to parties, and do practically anything to get into a specific clique. I, on the other hand, am the type of kid who always has to be to class on time and keep my grades up. I hated going to parties, let alone bars. Basically, you could call me antisocial. I'd rather stay home and watch Supernatural for hours on end than party all night long.
But me, trying to show off, ended up drinking far too many alcoholic drinks and getting drunk. All of it has caused me to end up in a situation I never thought I'd be in anytime soon, especially not with a guy.

I could feel his hands in my hair, tugging and pulling at the blonde locks roughly. I bit my plump pink lips to try and contain the moans and curses slipping through my lips, but it was to no avail.

His hips rocked back and forth against mine, causing my pants to tighten, signaling I already had a hard on. I groaned and gripped at his shirt, telling him silently to take it off. Seconds later, it was on the floor, leaving his toned chest, his six pack, and his very defined V line in my line of sight. I whimpered as my mind started running, thinking about what this man could do to me.

"Strip." I heard the words leave his lips, and without even thinking twice, my body obeyed. Within not even a minute, I was completely naked and laying sprawled across a mattress, in what my dazed and drunken mind assumed was his room. My hands traveled from his hair to his chest, just letting them sit their and try to support myself. The older boy hovered over me, his lips inches from mine. I could smell his cologne and see the beads of sweat already on his forehead, and before I knew it, our lips collided.

His lips were so... Soft. Again, something I'd never even be thinking about if I weren't so damn drunk. His lips moved in sync with mine, and eventually, his tongue slipped in between my lips, claiming my mouth as his. I groaned against his lips as I suddenly felt his hands on my length, palming me and beginning to give me a hand job. Involuntarily, my hips bucked into his hands, and suddenly he began moving his hand up and down my shaft quickly. Moans of pleasure slipped through my lips, and my head was thrown back in pure ecstasy. His hands didn't stop moving, and before I knew it, I could feel this tightening and tingling feeling below my hips, signaling I was close.

"I-I'm going to come!" I called out, bucking my hips once again, but before I could reach my high, his hands were no longer on me and the feeling died down. I was about to say something when suddenly, I was flipped over and lying on my stomach. What's happening? I thought to myself as my hips were lifted up off the bed by his large hands, my bum now in the air, but my face still in the sheets. One of his hands left my hips and was brought back, but seconds later, it collided with my asscheek. I squeaked with surprise at the force of his smack, but didn't try to stop him. I waited for him to do it again, thinking he would do so, but instead, I felt his breath down against my skin right where he had hit it, and his teeth then sunk in, leaving a bite mark. I moaned uncontrollably, being able to feel everything he was doing to me down in my groin.

I could hear the unbuttoning and unzipping of his pants, and knew he was taking them off. As soon as they fell to the floor, the weight of the bed sunk in, and I could feel his hips right up behind me, and suddenly his rock hard length was pressed between my buttox. (Lol soRry but I laughed at that word (; anyways back to the story)

I heard a small 'pop!' and assumed he was opening up the lube. He put it on his length, and then down to my opening. Without a warning, he slipped his finger into me. The feeling felt alien, but it also felt quite good. I moaned and pressed my hips backwards as he fingered me slowly, but soon the feeling of his hand was gone.

"This may hurt a little." I heard his voice, but what he said didn't register. I was already off in my far away land, thinking of what would happen next. I moaned out as he pushed my bum apart and then suddenly penetrated my hole. I called out loudly, seeing black spots at the edge of my eyes, but soon they were gone. The older boy pushed himself all the way in slowly, waiting for me to adjust to his size before he pulled out, and repeated the process. The pain soon turned into pleasure, and I began to moan each time he entered me.

"F-faster..." I whimpered and pressed my hips back against him, needing him to go faster. He immediately obeyed and began thrusting faster and faster, claiming my hole. "Ah, fück!" I called out and then buried my face into the bed sheets, biting on to them to contain my pleasure. But not even a second after I had done so, my hair was gripped and my head was pulled up so that I was now on my hands and knees.

"Don't hide it, I want to hear you." I heard him whisper in my ear, and with that, he began to thrust as hard and fast as he could into me. I moaned louder and louder, gripping at the bed sheets so tightly that my knuckles turned white.

"Nnh.." I could hardly take all the pleasure I was taking. And he was just so... Big. His thrusts kept going, and he didn't slow down for even a second, burying himself inside me each time and hitting my prostate. "Ah, I'm close!" I screamed out once again, and this time, his hands wrapped around my length and began pumping me quickly.

"Give it to me." He hissed through his teeth, still thrusting roughly, and as if on que, I reached my climax and came all over the bed sheets in front of me. The boy continued to thrust into me until finally, he too reached his high. He released himself inside of me, and I moaned out loudly. After he pulled out, I collapsed onto his bed and closed my eyes, trying to steady my quick pants.

The bed sheet underneath me was removed, and then a new one was thrown over me. The boy climbed in bed beside me, and his arms wrapped around me almost protectively. After being in his arms for a few minutes, I finally drifted off to sleep, smiling for some reason and dreaming about the recent events.

This was my first time with anyone, and I had absolutely no idea. I wouldn't remember any of it in the morning. But for now, I was lost in the moment.

_END OF CHAPTER 1_
Please tell me what you think and comment on what I can improve on !! Your comments help inspire me on what to write and to keep writing.
Thankyou !¡ I'll post a new chapter soon