14. First Punishment?

WARNING INCOMING SMUT!¡!!

Destery's POV:

Before I even know what's happening, I'm pushed up against the wall and Maddox is kissing me, harder than he ever has. He's hardly giving me time to breathe, and I think I'm getting light headed. But that's when he pulls away, and I'm already a panting mess.

But before I can fully recover, I'm thrown onto the bed and he's on top of me. His hand is already between my legs, and he's palming me through the fabric of my jeans.

Logic: Geez, this boy has no chill

Temptation: Fucking finally, has this moment not taken long enough?

I need him to slow down, the pleasure is getting to be too much. But at the same time, I don't want him to stop. "Maddox... Slow down a little bit." I hear myself saying.

"Sorry, I'm getting a little carried away, aren't I? Truth is, I just really wanna rip off all your clothes right now." He says in a low, raspy voice. He sounds needy as hell, and he shows it by lowering his lower half onto mine and beginning to grind our arousals together.

A whimper escapes my lips and I grip onto his toned arms. Is it even possible to get this turned on by someone? "Do it." I hear myself saying.

"I thought you wanted me to slow down." He smirks and I practically snarl at him.

"I said do it." I don't even know what's gotten into me. I know I shouldn't be telling him to do things to me, but surprisingly, he obliges.

"Aw, it's surprisingly really cute when you try to tell me what to do. But I'm going to have to teach you a lesson, Dessy." He lifts my hands above my head and pulls my shirt off in one swift movement, and suddenly his lips are lowered to my chest.

The feeling is strange at first, small, feather light kisses. But then they get more rough and he begins to suck for several seconds as he travels farther down. The blood rushes to the spots his lips are, and I know he's leaving love bites. "Fuck.." I hiss and fall back. He really does know what he's doing. I'm not quite sure I want to know how many times he's done this to get this good.

A squeak of surprise escapes my lips when his mouth is placed on my nipple, and he begins to suck on it. His hand is placed on my other one, and he begins twisting the pink nub. I moan quietly at first, and then call out. The feeling is unlike anything I've ever felt before, and it's amazing. Everything he's doing is getting sent straight down to my groin, and my pants are tightening more and more as I get harder. "Des, you are mine, got it?" I hear him say; I nod and he smirks.

His hand travels down my body and he undoes the button and zipper on my jeans before hooking his fingers into the belt loops. He then attempts to yank them down, but they don't budge an inch. Instead, I'm tugged all the way to the edge of his bed, this causing me to burst out laughing. "Smooth."

Maddox rolls his eyes at he and tries to hide the smile playing at the ends of his oh so soft lips. "Shut up, it's not my fault your skinny jeans are impossible to get off. How did you even fit into these?" He teases.

I roll my eyes back at him and then stand up in front of him so I can wriggle out of the clothing. But he was right, it took me quite a while to get them off. As soon as I had, I discarded them and cast them off in a random direction.

My eyes divert back to his and his lips are pursed, and that look of lust and longing is clouding his intense hazel orbs.

Although I was still in my boxers, I was getting nervous. Sure, it's true Maddox and I have gone farther than this, but it doesn't mean I'm comfortable standing practically naked in front of him. Especially when he's been looking at me for several seconds now. "Baby boy, don't be nervous. Your body is perfect." He purrs in my ear and then hooks his fingers in my boxers so he can pull me forcefully against him. I squeak with surprise yet again.