2

It's been days, weeks, and months since that day. It was now mid-June and school was over with, finally. I was happy I didn't have to wake up every morning around 6 am. I could sleep in for 3 months straight. I didn't have to go to bed around 10 or 11 because of school the next day. I've began feeling refreshed as I've began getting comfortable with the summer break. I knew the future me was gonna become stressed whenever school started up again, but I pushed that aside.
I was enjoying another one of my morning showers. Another thing I didn't have to do was rush out of the shower, because I wasn't being timed. I stood under the shower head as the lukewarm water drenched my skin. And that's all I did for a long time, was stand there. There was no rush.

As I stood there, thoughts clouded my mind. Thoughts of someone I would never think I'd think about...ever: Chresanto. It's been happening for weeks. Whenever my mind was emptied out and spacious, thoughts of him would appear instantly. His face would just sit behind my eyes; his silky caramel skin that wrapped his entire body, his chocolate brown orbs, and his pink plump set of lips. His deep, serenading voice would repeatedly play in my head as if it was my favorite song...and surprisingly, I'd enjoy it. I knew exactly why I pondered about him a lot, but I try lying to myself just so I wouldn't believe the actual truth. I'd always chant to myself, 'You only think of him because you pity him.' But that wasn't the real reason, I didn't pity that boy.

After I cleansed myself, I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around my petite body. Instantly, my phone let out a ring, indicating I had a text message. I walked over to my phone sitting on my bed and opened up the text. It was from Chresanto!

ChrezzDoe: Ayyyee guh
Me: Sup nigga
ChrezzDoe: A nigga bored, and u?
Me: ._. I just got out da shower
ChrezzDoe: Finally yo stanky ass took my advice and took a shower
Me: Boy bai, you aint advise me to do SHIT -.-
ChrezzDoe: xDD I did doe.
Me: U aint shit. Nigga, what is u? what is u?
ChrezzDoe: I neva said I wanted to be shit, I'm that spiffy nigga.
Me: Spiffy dis dick in yo mouth XD
ChrezzDoe: ~_~ no, u dnt have a dick, you have a vagina. stop dat shit. but I need somethin to do D:
Me: we cn go bowlin or some shit, I got $$$$

He didn't reply in the fast pace he did at first, so I left from my bed. I scanned the clothes that hung in my closet. Since I was planning to hang with Chresanto today, I pulled out a tee and a pair of jeans from my shelf. My phone let out another ring and I walked back over to me phone, dropping my clothes on the bed.

ChrezzDoe: Coo' you paying since you got dolla billz u_u
Me: Lmao, broke azz nigga
ChrezzDoe: stfu and get ready. Ima knock on yo door in an hour -.- and you know ion like to wait so hurry.
Me: Nigga, I am payin so you best-a-beleee ima take my damn time
ChrezzDoe: ~__~ watever.

I dropped my phone on the bed laughing to myself. Who this nigga thought he was? I slipped out of my towel and lotioned myself down with my favorite lotion from Bath & Body Works, Midnight Pomegranate. After all of my under garments were on, I slipped on my jeans. I allowed my damp, wavy curls to fall to my shoulders. I wasn't gonna slave over my hair today. I slipped on my t-shirt then put on my accessories. That was all that was to my attire today.

And Chresanto said I took a long time getting dressed? Ha! I was finished in 10 minutes. Now he, on the other hand, takes a long time. I laid out on my bed, waiting to hear my doorbell or to get a phone call from him. I pulled my cellphone from out of my pocket and played on it while I waited. In the middle of my game, I got a phone call on my phone. It was Sely.

"Yo!" I spoke.

I heard her giggle on the other line, which caused me to roll my eyes, "Ray, stop it! I'm on the phone!"