Chapter Three

A/N

Okay! Here you go! Part 2 of the lemon chapter! Enjoy...

Y/N's POV

I was sitting on the arm of Minato's couch... He went upstairs to get something for me... He's so sweet..

He came back to see me laying down on the couch. He cane over and got on top of me. "M-Minato..?" He didn't answer. He started to kiss me. Of course I kissed back, I mean, who wouldn't? It got a little heated up. Then air came along and we parted. His hands snaked up my sides making me shiver.
He then took off my shirt.
I felt cool air hit my breast. I opened my eyes and seen him with his shirt off and my bra off along with my shirt.
He made little tiny kisses down to my neck trying to find my sweet spot. When he found it, I let out a little moan. He sucked, nibbled and licked it leaving a hickey.
He then kissed me passionatly. He started to take off my pants, slid them down my legs and looked at my body. I looked at him. He had an evil smirk. He got on top again and played with my breast. I let out a moan.. Man it felt good... No... It felt amazing... He hand snaked down in my panties and rubbed me. I moaned a little louder. He stopped playing with my breast and made Hus way down to my pussy. He smirked and put his tongue inside.. I moaned his name.
A few minutes later I heard the sound of a zipper. I glanced over and seen him and his (Uhmmmmm....) 7 inch friend. I blushed. He came over and got back on top. "You ready?" I nodded in resopnce.. I was so wet that I didn't feel any pain.. He trusted slowly in and out
"F-Faster.. Please!" He did so.

A/N
Sorry I keep ending it like this but it is currently 2:20 A.M. and I'm tired.. Night!
Luvs~Moxy