"Cheater"

Minato's POV

I had to go to town for Y/N for dinner tonight. I ran into Kushina along the way. "Minato! C'mere!". Yes, she's my ex. I went over and crossed my arms. "What?"."Y/N's cheating on you!"."No she is-" She showed me a picture of Y/N kissing another guy. Little did I know.. It was photoshoped. My heart shattered in little pieces. "I walked by and seen Y/N kissing this guy.... I'm (not) sorry, Minato..". I don't know what I was thinking but I took her wrist and pulled her in a kiss. She tensed but kissed back.

Y/N's POV

I forgot to tell Minato to get dish soap. So I told Naruko (who is 17 now) to watch over Naruto (12). I went to town and seen Minato..... kissing Kushina?! My heart shattered and ran. How could he do this to me...? Am I really that bad to him...? Did he really love me...? I ran to our room and cried on the bed. "Mom? Are you okay?" Naruko said as she sat next me me. "Y-Yes, honey... Just some... Stupid rumor again..."."It's Okay mom... Where's dad?"."Still shopping...." She nodded and left with an I love you.

Kushina's POV

He broke away and asked me to be his girlfriend again. I said yes and he said he needed to get his things from Y/N's house. I nodded and he left.

Minato's POV

I opened the door and Naruto about broke my ribs.. "Hey, dad!"."Hey Naru... Where's Y/N..."."In the your room crying..". Why was she crying? You know what? I don't care. I sat Naruto down and went to the room. Y/N was crying like there was no tomorrow. She looked at me and snapped. "Why did you cheat on me?! Why?! I thought you loved me!" She pushed me. "Don't touch me Y/N! I did love you until you cheated on me!". She looked sad and confused. "Minato.. I'd never cheat on you..." She lowered her head. "Yes you did! Kushina showed me a picture of you kissing another fucking guy!". "I was with the kids all day..." She sniffled. "It's true dad..." Naruko said as she peeked through the door. I walked out of the room and looked at the picture again. I looked very closely and seen a label... That's when it hit me... It was photoshoped.

Y/N's POV

After Minato walked out I immediately went to the bed and started crying again. He came back in... He had a few tears in his eyes... Naruko walked outand went to comfort Naruto. He came over and hugged. "I'm so sorry Y/N... I knew I shouldn't have trusted Kushina... I was so blind to see that it was photoshoped... Please forgive me....". He was shaking... Should I forgive him...? No other guy has changed my life like he has... "I do...". He hugged me tighter. I hugged back this time. "Just try to look closely before assuming it's true next time baka.."."I will.. I love you Y/N.. And no one else.."."I love you too.... What about Kushina?"."Shit.... I'll go talk to her."

Le Timeskeep

Minato came back home. He had a cut on his arm that the hid with his sleeve. Naruto and Naruko was asleep. He came over and kissed my cheek. "I really am sorry Y/N... I promise I'll never do it again.."."It's okay..! And it better not...."

End of this chappie.. I hope you enjoyed~! Bye~!