Sequel

Chapter Three~

Narrator's POV

The doctors came in with a tiny baby girl. Y/N was asleep because of giving birth to her. They gave the baby girl to Minato. Minato decided to wait until Y/N got up to name her.

~timeskip~

Minato's POV

Y/N woke up. I was holding our tiny baby girl. I hope she's a daddy's girl... "Hey, Minato.." I heard Y/N say sleepily. "Hey, I uh... I wanted to wait for you so we could name her.."."It's a girl..?"."Yep.."."Yay..!". I could only smile at her. "Uhm... How about... Naruko?" She asked (Had to be somewhere related to Naruto... Right?) "I love it.." I said to her.

~timeskip to when Naruko is 7~

Y/N's POV

"Daddyyyyyy?" Naruko said jumping on his back. "Hey, honey.." Minato picked her up. "Whats for dinneerr?"."Y/N?"."Ramen! Remember, it's a Tuesday~!"."Oh yea.." Minato sat Naruko down and came up to me from behind. "I love you Y/N" he said while hugging me from behind. "I love you too, baka..". He pouted a little. "Awe~ My little baka mad~?" I giggled. He just glared at me playfully.
Naruko's POV

Mommy and Daddy are in the kitchen while I'm coloring pictures of our family. See? Daddy is blue, Mommy is pink, and I'm orange! Oh, right.. You can't see anything..
Minato's POV

"But, you're my baka" Y/N said while kissing my cheek. I smiled and leaned in the doorway in the living room. I seen Naruko coloring a picture. I walked over and sat down. "Hey, sweetie.. What are you coloring?"."Our family~!". I smiled. She came up to me and tackled me in a hug. "I love you, Daddy."."I love you too, Naru.."

Y/N's POV

I looked in on Minato and Naruko. I heard her say tlshe lived him. After that I went back to the kitchen, smiling. I continued to cook the Ramen until it was done. "Minato, Naru.. Supper's ready.." Naruko came running in, Minato just used his flying raijin to teleport there. "No fair, Daddy!". He chuckled.

A/N
Okay I've made it a bit longer this time. And thank you for the votes and views... ♡Baiiii~!