Fight

Yay the title isn't Sequel! And the girl is my OC. Her name is Dove South

Chapter Four

Y/N's POV

"Guess what today is!" I sprung up on Minato. "Thursday..?"."Guess again!"."Naruko's Birthday..?"."No! It's our anniversary...!"."It is...?"."You didn't know?! Minato, we've been together for years and you forgot our fucking anniversary?!"."Maybe it's not important to me anymore!" All I could think, was to cry. I ran upstairs and curled into a ball and cried. I heard footsteps coming in the room. "Y/N..." Minato said as he sat down next to me. "Go away, Baka!" I threw a pillow at him. He caught it with ease. "I'm sorry, Y/N... To be honest.. I completely forgot... I thought it was tomorrow.."."You did...?". He pulled me in for a hug. Yes y/n... I'm sorry.."."It's okay... Baka". It was a good thing Naruko was at daycare.. He growled and pushed me down on the bed. "Someone's happy..~" I tased. "I have two presents for you... Ready for your first one~?". I bucked my hips against his. "Ready when you are, Daddy..."

~timeskip bcuz I dun wanna write that lemon Shit today~

Minato's POV

"Bakaaaaa~" I opened my eyes. "Who's gonna pick up Naruko~?" She said sleepily. "I will..." I said pulling her close, kissing her forehead. "I love you, baby" I cooed in her ear. "I love you too, baka"

~timeskip to night~

Minato's POV

(For now on BOLD is gonna be for Minato when he speaks, and REGULAR is gonna be for y/N when she speaks)

I still have that one present to give to my lovely girlfriend..

Oh, I almost forgot about that..

Y/N L/N... *gets down on one knee* *pulls out a box* Will you marry me?

*gasp* Yes! *squeals* *hugs him when he stands up*

I love you..

I love you too...

You don't know how happy I am right now...

I bet I can make you even happier...

Hmm?

I'm pregnant... With a boy..

Yes! A boy! *hugs her tightly*

A/N

Okay so here is Chapter Four... 353 words... I'll make the next one at least 400-500 words... Byyyyeeee~!♡