Chapter 5

Laila's POV

wow I couldn't believe that Brody has every class with me. I was a little happy after I saw his schedule I think he kinda noticed that I smiled about it.... I think I kinda like Brody... I wonder if he likes me. I hope he does I really want him to ask me out.

-ring-ring-ring-ring-

Class ended and it was time for

Mr. Buckelys class the best and coolest teacher in the whole school "so Laila where to next?" Brody asked standing up from his desk, I stood up and picked up my books and bag and said "Mr. Buckely's class" he looked a little nervous "Brody chill, this teacher is totally cool" he relaxed a little and smiled "ok I believe you" I smiled and we walked to class "Laila!!" I turned around to see Bonita "hey Bonita what's up" she stopped and looked at Brody she didnt do anything she stood with her arms crossed and stared at him and he smiled uncomfortably she grabbed my arm "excuse me for one moment" she said to Brody and pulled me away from him fast "ok... I'll just wait here" he said. "Who is he" Bonita said " that's Brody he's new here" she looked at him he was just playing on his phone "I don't trust him... He looks suspicious and dangerous" I looked at him and looked at me and waved and smiled I waved and smiled back "i don't think he's bad at all, later Bonita got to get to class,bye" she stood with her arms folded "bye"

Bonita POV

" I don't think he's bad at all, later Bonita got to get to class bye" I crossed my arms "bye" I pulled out my phone -I think we need to keep an eye on the new guy- I sent the text to spencer, and Lauryn I looked back to Laila and Brody and they smiled at each other and Brody looked back at me and his eyes glowed a weird color I gasped... I knew there was something off about him. I went to class when I got a text from Lauryn and spencer -whose the new guy-

-Brody, keep an eye out for him he'll most likely be around Laila- I shut my phone off and went into class.

***************************************

Sorry for taking so long with the chapter I've been busy, and had really bad writers block, sorry if it's kinda crappy i promise that ill try to make a better one

-Angell