Prologue

Im fallling, i'm falling and I can't stop.

I look up at the sky as its getting farther and farther away from me.

I'm about to fall to the ground, HARD, but then two strong hands stop me from becoming dirt.

I look up and there he is, his hair just the way I like it with the brown begining to show through his blonde hair, his smile, crooked yet perfect at the same time, and his eyes shining bright like the ocean at noon.

He then pulls me close to him and tells me so quietly its bearly above a whisper, 

"I will never love you."

And with that he drops me leaving me to fall to the ground the way I've fallen for him. 

I wake up in a hot sweat confused about where I am and what happend.

I quickley realise it was a dream, wait worse then that a nightmare.

My WORST nightmare.

I find myself rushing to find tissues to stop the tears from flowing down my face.

"He wil never love you" I keep reapeating to myself.

"He never did and never will. He's forgotten all about you and how fucked up you are." And on that note, I cry myself to sleep for millionth time in the past 3 years. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey everyone!

Well this is my first story ever on wattpad and its a fanfic. I

have no one editing it and its just me so please don't judge it.

I will introduce the characters more in the 1st chapter this is just to give you a sense of the book.

Also none of what I write reflects how I feel about the boys or their friends or girl friends I have never meet any of them. (Though I would love to) I just add it in for a good plot line, also some facts may be wrong,

I am not a detective so I apologize in advance.

Lastly please no hate I was scard to write this because I thought it wouldn't be good enough...so yeah thats pretty much it! Hope you like the story and I will keep y'all posted.

x