Chapter 3

Alex's P.O.V

I ran.

That was all I could think of when I saw him. To run away, run away from him, us, and our memories. Everything we ever did, everything I regret, everything I want to stay in the past just comes back up everytime I look at his face.

I remember it all like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

I look around the room. It's my first day of kindergarden, and I know no one. I just moved to Mullingar Ireland,  Ireland with my Mom, Dad, and newborn sister Eliza.

I hate it here.

I had friends where I came from, America, it was familiar. Unlike this.

I look around the room and my eyes fall on a boy playing with paper airplanes. His hair is brown and he has bright blue eyes.  I walk up to him and take one of his planes. He looks upset but it he soon chases me around trying to get it back.

He suddenly crashes on top of me and grabs the airplane from my hand. He then looks me in the eyes and says,

"Hi, i'm Niall." He looks so cute, his nose scrunches up when he says that.

We spend the rest of the day together and I he soon begins to become my best friend. I skip home very happily and tell my mom all about the boy and how he is my best friend now.

Even if I have a little crush on him.

I leave that part out though, I may be young not stupid.

I go to bed happily dreaming of back home and spending time with my friends, including Niall.

*End of Flashback*

I pushback that thought, that moment I meet Niall and the moment I realized that I liked Niall.

I soon realize I have tears falling down my face and I can't stop them. I look around and realize I ended up in my apartment. I walk to my bed and sleep hoping to forget all the bad that happened today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it sucks but this was just a filler but i also wanted to show you guys how Niall and her met. K well see ya soon my lovelies<3 

vote, comment, share!

xx