Chapter 4

Alex's P.O.V

I wake up to a loud buzzing noise. I try to look around but my eyes are so puffy and red its hard for me to see.

I try to find the sound that woke me up. I look to my bedside stand and see my phone buzzing to the loud and annoying sound of Marimba.

I quickly answer it to make the sound stop.

"Hello." I answer groggily.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Is the response I get.

I pull my face away from the speaker in order to make it sound quieter.

Shit.

I forgot to call Eva and Ally and tell them where I went.

"Sorry Ally, I came back to my flat in order to get away from Ni...him." I reply.

"O thank god you're somewhere safe I thought you got taken or worse ran into a certain group of.....people"

I was hoping she wouldn't bring him into this. She knows I would never go back to my old ways.

"No." I practically growl. "I would never go with them, I just needed to get to a safe place in order to get away from him."

"Well sorry but me and Eva, Dan too, have been trying to call you all last night a today!"

I look over at the clock and it says its half 3.

"Sorry I slept in okay?"

"Fine, whatever."

"Don't sass me do you not remember all that happened to me yesterday?!"

"Sorry your right, do you want to meet me and Eva at starbucks in 20?"

"Yeah sure see ya then."

I hang up before I change my mind.

I step into the shower and let the hard water relax my muscles and wash away all my stress. After a quick shower, I take a look into my closet. Uhg, I have nothing to wear. I soon decide to wear cute black pumps, black leggings, with my "catwalk" shirt. I then put my let my hair down and add a beanie on top. I throw on my leather jacket, and sunglasses and i'm ready to go. {Link to outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90609142}

I then rush out the door ready to meet my friends, and also ready to be bombarded by questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DId y'all like it?  I seriously love Alex's outfit in it! Hahahahah so what do you guys think happened between Niall and Alex and who do you think the “group of friends” are? Comment your ideas!

Picture of Alex on the side!

Comment, Vote, and Share!

xx