Chapter 13

Alex's P.O.V

I don't know what to think. We haven't even been on a date yet and he's letting me go. He must think I'm too much work because of Niall and my background which so far he knows nothing about, thank god. But that gives him no excuse, Who the hell does he think he is.

"Now you need to stop what ever your thinking this is what you think it is, I can see the wheels spinning in your head." Sam states.

"Oh yeah? So what do I 'think this is then?'"

"I really like you Alex. Your cute, witty and have an awesome sense of humor plus your super caring and listen to me. Not many people act like that towards someone they know very little about. Which is why it is so hard for me to give up on you before I even have a shot."

Sam's words surprise me completely, I never expected him to say that.

"Then why, why are you giving up on me?"

"Because Niall and you obviously have a history together, a strong one I might add."

I make an ungodly sound when he says that.

"Look I know this doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but you need to hear me out okay? Niall seems to be a big deal to you whether you like it or not. Whenever I say his name an emotion I can't quite place flashes across you eye."

I start to open my mouth to deny what he's saying but he starts talking again.

"And don't you dare deny it because it's true. After what I heard Harry and Niall saying and the conversation you and Harry had the other day, yes I did hear it you really need to work on your whispering, I can see they're is some unfinished business between you two."

His speech leaves me stunted, I have no idea how to respond.

"I-I-I...I have no idea what your talking about, they're is nothing going on between me and Niall and they're never will be okay? He is just a bitter part of my past that lately seems to be coming back and biting me in the arse."

"Look Alex I really really like you okay? But I can't be with a girl who has business to take care of with another guy? I'll wait for you, all you have to do is work things out with Niall and put the poor guy out of his misery okay?"

I can't believe this is happening to me, after all these years I finally find someone who likes me and somehow Niall manages to fuck it up. My hate towards him is only growing more.

"I feel nothing for him but if it will make you feel better I will try and not necessarily fix things with him but make them better then they are now."

"Thank you Alex, this means a lot. Do you think you could let me know what went down between you two?"

Oh gosh I don't want to scare him off! Should I tell him or should I lie? Neither will help this situation, I just need to stall and maybe he'll forget.

"I don't know Sam, I think that's a story for another time...."

He looks at me and confusion and sadness covers his face, I hate what I am doing to him.

"It's okay I understand. Now the only question is....could we still hang out....just as friends though? I would like to get to know you better."

"Of course! I would love that!" I respond glad that things a taking a happy turn in this conversation.

"But if were going hang out your gonna need to stop biting your lip so damn often it's distracting and I don't know if ill be able to keep my hands off of you. "

"Who said you have to?" I flirted back.

"Uhg...Your gonna be the death of me," he jokes, "now all we need to do is get that whispering under control." He replied with a wink.

I could feel my self turn red.

"Is it really that bad?" I giggle.

"You have no idea...your just lucky your cute" He winks again.

I can tell the two of us are going to become very close.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

IM SOO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG I STILL LOVE UOU ALL!

School just became a lot and then my grandpa got sick and they're was no time for anything else anyways keep reading I'm almost at 1k reads holy cow! Have a fantastic day everyone!

Vote. Comment. Share!

xx