CHAPTER 12

As I heard a knock at the door my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I figured it would be Connor. As soon as I got up I felt the blood rush through my veins. I was so nervous especially that he knew I liked him. And the way he found out was pretty embarrassing thanks. I walked up to the door, took a deep breath and turned the door knob.

I saw Connor standing there with a beautiful red rose. I smiled when he said.

"Here I got this for you." I'm sure a pink color risd up on mu cheeks. He handed the bouquet over. I stood there for a few seconds and realized I was staring.

"Oh uh.. come in. I said letting him in.

"So where are we going for dinner?" I asked putting the beautiful red flower in a vase and then sitting on the couch. He sat down on the other end.

"Oh I was thinking like the stake house?"

"Oh yah apparently that's a romantic restaurant." A small smile appeared on his face.

"Yeah, well I thought you could use a nice night out." I blushed and looked down.

"By the way, are you feeling a bit better?" He looked concerned. His bright green eyes locked with mine.

"Yah I guess. Still a bit mad about the whole thing but it's ok." We sat there for a few minutes, I was so uncomfurtable so I started to go through my phone. I went on twitter and I had new interactions. I clicked on the icon and It showed that I got a whole bunch of new followers I was at like 10.6K. What the heck? What happened while I was gone?

I went through my interactions and what I found made my heart skip a beat. I stared at the tweet for a few seconds and had to reread it over and over again.

@EmilyLove It's ok you just have to tell him. :) Don't be shy.

It was from Connor. I was completely shocked. Did he like me back? I got hot and sweaty and I got up to go drink some water. "Are you ok?" Connor asked. I almost chocked on my water.

"Oh..uh yah I'm fine, are you hot? I'm hot, I'm sweating..." He giggled a bit.

"Nope, I'm fine, so are you ready to head out?" I put my water down and put both hands on the counter for some support. What is happening to me?

"Emily are sure your ok? You know if you don't feel good we can do this another time, don't worry about it"

No I didn't want to give up, I had to do this tonight.

"No I'm fine I swear. Lets go." We walked to the parking lot in silence and we ended up taking his car. He opened the door for me, I thanked him and he ran to the other side. The drive there was kinda quiet but at least there was the radio playing. When we arrived, I saw how fancy and romantic it looked. It looked really expensive. The waiter lead us to our table and handed us the menus. He introduced himself and walked off as I started to check through the menu.There was a lot of things that looked really delicious. I chose what I wanted and placed the menu on the edge of the table. I looked up at Connor and he was still staring at the book.

I started thinking about how and when I'm supposed to tell him I mean I can't just say it out of no where. I think I'm going to tell him when we get back at my place. I stopped thinking about it and glanced back at Connor who was putting his menu down.

"Soooo... how's it going, what's new?" I hate this awkward moment when you have nothing to talk about.

"Well, nothing much really, you?" He asked.

"Well I hung out with the girls the other day, it was fun." He smiled. The waitress came over interuptingour conversation.

"May I offer you a something to drink?" She asked politely.