CHAPTER 9

I walked up to Andrea's door, knocked and a boy answered. Who the hell is that!? I cleared my throat.

"Umm who are you, where's Andrea and Jenn?" The boy smiled, looked in back of him and giggled with his friends.

"Uh. Ha I think you have the wrong room."

"Oh, haha sorry!" I blushed and looked at the floor. He smiled and closed the door. I stood there for a few seconds and called Andrea.

"Hello?"

"Hey uh.. Where are you girls!? I think I'm lost."

"Honey, what room are you at? I'll come and get you!"

"Uh.. room 2975"

"You must be tired because that's not even close to my room number, I'll be there in 2"

I waited in the hall for a few minutes when I saw someone walking down the hall towards me. The person got closer and that's when I noticed it was Andrea. She smiled at me and started laughing.

"What happened tonight, you can't even remember my room number." She laughed.

"Ugh, It's not funny! It's all my fault. I'm so stupid." I said walking towards Andrea's room.

"Babe, what happened!?" She asked concerned.

"Ok, well after supper we went walking in town and for some stupid reason I grabbed his hand and when I looked up at him he didn't even look back at me or smile or anything! I mean maybe he wasn't comfortable or he didn't want me to..." I said looking down. 

"Well maybe he was just nervous or he was shocked?" She said trying to make me stop blaming myself.

"Yah, I guess." I said not sure about what she was telling me.

"He will get over it soon, don't worry, I mean I've known Connor for about 4 years now and he always forgives and forgets very quickly." When she said that it kinda made me feel a bit better. We got to her dorm and I flopped down on the bed immediately. I was so exhausted after tonight. I think I fell asleep there because when I woke up I was in the same position as I was when I was laying down before.

I looked at my phone and it was 3am. I thought I would leave to go to my room and get undressed, put my pj's on and stuff. So I found a piece of paper and a pen on the table and wrote her that I left to go sleep at my place. I walked down the hall and I found my room. I slipped my card through and it signaled to open the door. I was relieved that I remembered my room number. I put my purse and phone on the table while walking in, put my pj's on, got in bed and fell asleep instantly. It was normal, it was 3am.

So I woke the next morning and took a shower. Today was our first day of classes. I was stresses but also excited. After my shower, I got dressed and put my hair up in a high pony tail. My first class didn't start until 10 so I watched some TV. It was around 9:30 and I thought I would start heading there. I grabbed my purse and I stuffed a note pad in it if I needed to take notes. I walked out and there was already people walking around heading to there classes also. I walked through the building and headed outside, I walked to the main building and checked to see where the class was situated. I followed some people that said they were going in the same class as me. When I got there I sat down next to Con that was already ready to work.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked with a smile. I was hoping that he'd forget about last night.

"Fine." Was what he said. He didn't even look at me and he looked disconcentrated or something. I was getting upset, what was his problem? When the class started I tried to stop thinking about it and focus on the teacher. He started to explain what we would be doing during the school year and the first was to be in teams of two. One girl one boy. And we had a baby, not a real one of course, and we'd have to take care of it for 2 weeks. Feed it, change the diapers, everything. But what does this have to do with what I took as a class. I raised up my hand.