Chapter 2

"talking"

'thinking'

Fire Dragons Roar

*sounds*

Chapter 2

(Natsu's Dream) NORMAL POV

"Igneel, what do you need?" Natsu asked suspiciously, sure he was glad to see his "father" but Igneel was contacting him way too much.

"Hehe, what aren't you happy to see me." Igneel asked is adopted son.

"Its not that I'm not happy to see you its just that you don't normally go out of your way to talk to someone without needing something from them." Natsu explained growing even more suspicious at the Fire Dragon King.

Igneel just signed in annoyance," Yeah Yeah your right, I just needed you to tell the people from Night Raid that you drank a blood from a fire dragon and show them your dragon tattoo."

"What why?!" Natsu asked loudly.

*sign* "Natsu your not from this world, and your not supposed to be telling them anything that happened in your world to them and they aren't supposed to be learning about magic." Natsu just nodded sadly.

Igneel just flicked Natsu on his forehead," Now listen I'll make you a deal if you find yourself a mate in this world I'll transport the two of you back to Earthland and you can tell them everything."

"W-w-what are you talking about you gecko." Natsu said blushing and getting angry at the same time, while Igneel just laughed.

*Dragon Laughing* "Ok Natsu I have to go now stay safe a find yourself a powerful mate." Igneel said winking at Natsu before disappearing. 'Now onto training.' Natsu thought as the landscape changed into a forest.

"Now that's better, time to get used to all of my elemental magic." Natsu said while activating one of his elemental magic forms.

Going into his ice magic, "Alright first off," Ice Dragons Roar. Natsu shot a beam of white-sky blue out of his mouth. It was a equally as powerful as his normal fire dragon roar. Natsu normal hot pink hair changed to a sky blue and his eyes became a royal blue color.

Ice Dragons frozen claws, Natsu had ice on his feet as he kicked downwards.

Ice Dragons Dazzling Snow, Natsu said as he had ice in each of his hand and threw it down.

Ice Dragons Dragon wings, Natsu commanded, as dragonic wings started forming on his back and extending outwards.

Ice Dragons Glacier fist, Natsu brought his fist backwards and ice started enclosing around it.

Ice Drive, Natsu glowed a snowy blue aura feeling his magic ready to explode on everything that he wishes to use it on.

Ice Dragons Secret Arts: Ice Age Natsu said while making everything that hadn't been destroyed freeze.

"Ok that was pretty awesome," Natsu commented while looking around at his destruction. Then changing it into a forest again.

'Alright now to my air magic.' Natsu thought as he felt his magic change, He felt more peaceful, pure and less destructive. Now the dragon slayer's hair changed into a royal blue and his eyes turned white.

Sky Drive, Natsu said as he glowed a sky blue color and felt faster and stronger.

Sky Dragons Roar