I'm sorry.....but its over.

For what I am about to do please for give me. As you've already read in the title I am discontinuing this story and I know that many of you guys will be disappointed but, I just can't force myself to write this story, I utterly fucked  up the entirety of the plot for this story and to be honest it got really boring to write...Anyways I'm very sorry to everyone that actually liked this story but it's over I am going to abandon this story.....but on a brighter note I have some stories that I actually have a plan for. 

And here they are:

1. Reincarnation (Upcoming Fairy Tail and RWBY crossover story that I would appreciate if you guy check it out. Summary: For over 10,000 years Natsu's been alive, traveling, learning, creating, and teaching. During those years he's lived in solitude and a rather boring life, but that was until he found a ancient book which granted his greatest wish...sort of. He was once Natsu Dragneel but now he is known as Natsu d'Arc.

[Eventually Godlike Natsu x Harem].)

2. Irregularity (Upcoming Fairy Tail Story that I hope you guys can check out. Summary: The morning Igneel left Natsu Dragneel woke up to see a red box with the words "Tutorial" on it. Not knowing what to do he presses the only available button which said YES. And then his life changes for the best...maybe?

Gamer!Natsu

[Eventually Godlike Natsu x Harem].)

3. Dragon Souls or Soul Dragon (Can you guys please vote for one or the other title. Summary: Natsu is pulled into a portal that took away his memories and made him 9 years old. Natsu lands in Karakura Town when Ichigo's mother gets eat an by Grand Fisher. Raised as Ichigo's younger brother, Natsu slowly begins to regain him memories as he and Ichigo go through their ordeals. [Godlike Ichigo x Harem] [Godlike Natsu x Harem].)

~Natsu vi Kurosaki