My Life

When I was growing up I had the family everyone wanted, a perfect family, a poster board family, but within five years I had the family no one wanted; my family had fallen apart and there was one person left, me, Blair Bass. 

My family lived in the suburbs of Anaheim, California. We had a big house, six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a basement, and an attic, all bottled up into three stories. My room, the biggest, was on the third floor and had an adjoining bath. My brother's room was on the first floor along with my sister's. Finally, my parents room was on the second floor along with the kitchen, sitting room, and living room. In the basement, joining my siblings rooms was the play room, entertainment room, gym, and my  father's home office. Like I said before we were the perfect family, my dad was a lawyer, my mom stayed at home, my brother was a junior in college hoping to become a doctor, my sister was in eighth grade, and I was a sophomore. 

I was friends with the popular girls, but not all the girls liked us. The group I hung our with was always in control. We controlled what the boys did and who they did. They were falling all over themselves trying to get us to date them, but we never did we pushed them to the side and went for the upperclassmen, seniors and juniors. We were totally oblivious to the fact that there was a group of girls that hated us, and they would do anything to see us fall from the tower, hit rock bottom, and be completely alone, and what they did to me, it left me isolated. I was all alone with my thoughts. I don't think they meant for what happened to me to actually happen, but it did. My family was killed, my boyfriend left me, my friends told me I wasn't worth it, and whenever it happened there was always a note and it never contained a name. It left me baffled, I yearned for someone to confide in, but they had completely isolated me, I was all alone and that's how they wanted it.