The Aftermath

When I got to school on Monday I was ecstatic. My date with Max had gone wonderful, but my stomach dropped as soon as I opened my locker. There was another not. This time it said, The audacity you must have to go out with Max. He is my man. You just wait anther accident may happen soon. I'd pick out your funeral dress. 

I gave the note to the girls, and as they analyzed it Kate said, "Katy practically admitted she sent this note. Who else has a crush on Max?"

"Yeah, I guess she did, and if she was in on it then Kaylee and Beckie were definitely in on it," I added.

"We need to tell someone," Pen said.

"Maybe not," Is said. " If we do something worse may happen. They said to pick out your funeral dress."

"You know what I'm gonna take these notes to the principal. Maybe he can look on the cameras and see who left these in my locker," I said.

Kate answered, "I'm coming with you. I wanna see you this kid is and what they think their doing. If they think it's funny they've got a bad sense of humor."

"Alright, lets go Kate."

"Pen and I will go hide in the bathroom. Since it's right next to your locker if they put another note in there we will be able to see who it is," Is responded.

"Okay, let's go B," Kate said, my friends call me "B" sometimes.