Chapter Seven: Why

The whole guild stared at me when Natsu and I got back from the Fairy Tail Apartments. Wendy, Levy, Juvia, Happy, Mira, Lisanna, and Cana all attacked me with a group hug. I fell to my feet and Nastu was pushed away.

"ROMANTIC RIVAL! JUVIA WAS SCARED!" Juvia yelled.

"Lucy! Are you okay?" Mira and Lisanna said at the same time.

"LUCYYYY!!!" Happy cried.

Levy, Cana, and Wendy cried. I began to cry, too. This was the guild I lived for. These were my friends who cried because I want well. I loved them.

Erza came up and saved me from suffocation. I thanked her and she smiled.

"Lucy, I think it's time you explain to your fellow guild mates what happened and how you did that." Master said, standing behind me.

I launched into my story of the celestial magic. To my surprise they were happy.

"That's really cool." Erza said.

"Yeah, you should have told us!" Gajeel smiled.

"Your a bad a** now!" Gray hugged me and, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Natsu get jealous and death glare him. Juvia also gave me a death glare, but Gray and her were a thing, and Gray was not one to cheat.

Everyone said nice things to me and I cried at how accepting they were.

Time skip/ ~Unknown's Perspective~

"It's almost time." Sycrim said as he grinned at me. I smacked him to the ground. He had to be reminded that he was under me.

"It is indeed almost time. Lucy Heartfilia is almost ready for the sacrifice." I said.

"How are we going to get her, Cript?" Dorn asked.

"By capturing her lover, Nastu Dragneel. That will lead her straight to us." I said. Lucy Heartfilia will soon be sacrificed to me, their God. She will become my wife and I will impregnate her. After she gives birth to the next King, she will die by my hands.

~Lucy's Perspective~

I walked along the rivers edge, again. I liked this. Being alone. If gave me time to think, to let everything sink in.

Natsu had kissed me. I smiled at the thought of that. I did not expect, but when it happened, it felt like it needed to happen.

I giggled to myself. I've had a crush on him for a while, I thought. I could finally admit it to myself. Even though everything that was happening, I was happy Natsu felt the same way.

I passed my apartment, not wanting to call it a night, yet.

The cool summer air felt good on my skin. I was dying from the heat in the guild.

"Hey, Lucy!" A voice called from behind me. I turned to see Gajeel jogging to me.

"Yes?" I still feared him a little from what happened when my dad wanted me back home.

"Um." He rubbed the back of his neck, "I just wanted to say thank you for saving Levy the other day. I.....uh......have a......thing for her."

"I know. It is very obviously from how you two act around each other." I laughed uncomfortably. Gajeel never really talked to me.

"Really?" He said awkwardly, "Anyway, I also came here to apologize about me beating the crap out of you. You know, when I was in that other guild."

"Yeah, don't sweat it. We're friends now, right?" I smiled.

"Y-yeah." He gave me an awkward smile, "Well, I should get back to Levy."

"Yeah, bye Gajeel!" I said.

"Bye." He turned to walk away, so did I.

I smiled to myself. I thought Gajeel and I were going to be awkward for the rest of our time in Fairy Tail.

I ended up walking to a field of grass. I laid down and looked up at the night sky. There were all the constellations of the spirits up there.

"Virgo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Leo, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Libra, Pisces, Aries, Capricorn, and Aquarius." I named the spirits in the order I saw them. "I wish I could see you all at once more often." I thought out loud. I felt tears come out of my eye.

"It's weird you talk to your spirits, though they're not here." A voice said from the shadows. I saw up and searched the tree line.

"Who's there?" I asked. A figure walked out of the tree line.

"Natsu?" I rolled my eyes. Of course he would be following me.

Something felt weird when he walked up to me. His atmosphere didn't feel like Natsu.

He smirked in a way Natsu never did. This wasn't Natsu.

"Hey, why were you following me, Natsu?" I questioned, pretending like I didn't know.

"Because I wanted to continue where we left off at the guild today." The man said with an evil grin. He pressed our lips together.

I pushed him away. It was weird. I kissed Natsu's lips, but he wasn't Natsu.

"Come on, Lucy. We did it earlier, why is now any different?" He asked.

"Because I'm not in the mood." I pretended and stood up.

"Or you found out I'm not Natsu." He said. "Come on, for me." He pretended to be Natsu, again, "Please, Luce?"

I cracked when he used Natsu's pet name for me.

"Celestial Summoner's Golden Stars!" My body glowed gold and gold streaks of light blasted from my hand to the male figure.

He dodged my attack. "Your gonna have to be better than that, hun."

"Who are you?" I asked. He turned into a male figure with black hair, and black eyes.

"My name is Cript. You, Lucy Heartfilia, will become my wife." He smirked, "You have chosen a very lovely setting for the time of us joining together. I will impregnate you here, now."

"What?" I got ready to say another spell, but he put my arms down.

"I wouldn't try. I can take away anyone's Magic Power." He smirked. Cript grabbed my hands and started to kiss me. I tried to pull back, but he was too strong.

I managed to scream one word. "NATSU!"