Chapter Six: Confusion

~Lucy's Perspective~

I was practicing my new magic all night. Not one spell worked, though.

"Maybe your mind isn't clear." Virgo suggested. I still only summoned one spirit at a time because a triple summon or even two powerful spirit summoning was still hard. It just became where it didn't take as much magic power.

"Maybe, but I have nothing on my mind except this." I was lying. I couldn't stop thinking about how I didn't tell Natsu what was going on.

"Your lying, princess." She smiled. "Try one more time."

"Celestial Summoner's Twelve Worlds!" I yelled, having my arms out in front of me.

The entire atmosphere changed. The sky darkened and colors streamed through it. It was like the colors went into my hands and stayed there. The sky cleared. To me, it looked like Natsu's fire in his fist, but with colors and looked nothing like fire. There was no heat.

I punched the tree to my left and it fell over, smoke coming off of it. Then, I tried shooting the color from my hands. It hit the next tree.

I released my fist and the color disappeared. I heard Virgo clapping.

"You did it!" She squealed.

~Gajeel's Perspective~

I ran Levy to the guild, Juvia trailing behind me. The sky got dark for a second when the guy disappeared.

I kicked the door open and everyone stared at me for a second, then rushing to me. More like Levy, who was passed out in my arms. Erza took her from me and took her to Wendy.

"Who. Did. This?" Master barely got out.

"I don't know the name, but it was a wizard who could take form of anyone and could teleport." I hissed. I was still very pissed.

~Natsu's Perspective~

After five minutes, Wendy's healing magic still did nothing. Lucy entered happy, but that quickly changed as she ran to Levy's, crying.

"What happened?!" She yelled. Gajeel stepped forward and told her. She cried on Levy while Wendy continued to try to heal her.

"It's not going to work." Lucy whispered.

"What?" I said, confused.

"Wendy's magic won't help. Who ever did this to her put a spell on her. She won't wake up. Unless....." She trailed off. After a minute, Lucy started to whisper something, but because of my dragon ears, I could hear. "Celestial Summoner's Life."

She started to glow a gold light. Her eyes went gold, too.

Levy woke up with a gasp as Lucy fell over.

I ran over and caught her. She wasn't breathing.

"Lucy!" The entire guild screamed.

Time skip/ ~Lucy's Perspective~

My eyes fluttered open. The first thing I noticed was that Natsu was asleep next to me, resting his head on the bed I was in. What happened?

Every memory came back to me. Is Levy okay? I thought.

"Yes." Natsu whisper from my side. I must have said that out loud. He sat up straight. Confusion covered his face. "Lucy, what did you do out there? How did you do that? What have you been keeping from me?"

I took a deep breath. "Natsu, you might not believe me, but I have found my true power. When I was unconscious last month, I wasn't in my body, I was somewhere else. My spirit was in this black pit. A voice told me that there was a true power that I needed to find. I found it today, before I talked to Master. I went to the Celestial World and they told me what it was. It's called Celestial Summoner's. Today, or whatever day I was last awake, was when I first spell right. That was why the sky got dark. Then I said the first spell came to mind when I saw Levy. I just have used too much in the first day and passed out. Also, when I was in the black pit, the voice told me that something was going to happen and soon. It told me that I was going to lose somebody close to me and I would have to save them. A he to be exact." I started to tear up, "Natsu, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared, I still am. Why can't every thing go back to normal? Like it was. Where I was a dumb blo-"

He interrupted me by colliding our lips. His hands went to my hair, as he pulled me closer. It was like he couldn't get enough, I know I couldn't. My hands were intertwined with his hair to. Eventually, he pulled me on his lap while he deepened the kiss.

"Don't scare me like that, again." He said on my lips.

"I'm sorry." I pulled closer to his body, in able to stop.

"Lucy?" He said, still kissing me.

"Yes." Was all I was able to say.

"I think I love you." He pulled me as close as he could.

"I know I love you." I said. I felt a smile on his lips as we kissed.