The Infamous White Shirt

A/N:  Please note that this is all fiction - all products of my over active imagination.  Since Meng and RJ did the actual photo shoot for Yes mag on my birthday, not too mention their first ever photo shoot together  (no digital edits), photos from this session will always be my favorite :D.  If you're an AlDub, MaiChard, and/or MaiDen then I'm sure you've heard of the "white shirt" rumors and what-nots, this is my take on how Meng ended up with it.  Again, not true (as far as I know), all from my convoluted brain, ok?  OK! :)  Enjoy!

*****************************************************************************************

Pack up na!  It was almost midnight and Maine was getting her stuff together to go home.  She and RJ had just finished the photo shoot for Yes magazine, their first photo shoot together for a magazine.  Maine paused to think over what had happened the last few hours........ 

She and her team of stylist had arrived first at the studio that evening.  Maine was both excited and nervous.  Not only was it her and Alden's first official photo shoot together for a magazine cover, it was going to be with one of the most sought after photographer in Asia, none other than Mark Nicdao.  Maine has always loved the edginess of Mark's photos and couldn't wait to meet him.  But for some odd reason, or maybe not so odd, Maine was more nervous of doing the shoot with Alden than having Mark Nicdao take the pictures.  Yes, she and Alden had done the photo shoot for My Bebe Love but that was different as Ms. Ai and Bossing were also there and had helped in diffusing any nervousness she had that day.  Yes, they've somewhat gotten to know one another while doing the movie.  Yes, there's been some texting.  Yes, there's been some late night coffee runs albeit short ones.  But this....a photo shoot together, just the two of them, was something totally different.  Even though she's done several photo shoots on her own and getting the hang of being able to pose as directed by the photographer, doing it with Alden was an all together new ball game.  And it was doing all sorts of funny things in her tummy.  Be damned the butterflies, it felt like a barrel of monkeys were bouncing around and having a hell of a party in her stomach!  She had tried to calm herself down by taking deep breaths, and it was working too, at least until Alden came.  He looked all relaxed and calm when he walked in the studio with his glam team, greeting everyone as he passed them by. 

From the outside, Alden looked all calm and collected but on the inside.......well, imagine Alden Richards practically shaking in his shoes.  Who would have thought, right?  He, of course, has done hundreds photo shoots so this was like an old hat trick for him.  He had gotten rid on any nervousness of doing a photo shoot long ago.  And he had worked with Mark before so Alden was familiar with what Mark wanted out of his subjects.  But the moment he saw Maine standing in the middle of the studio,  Alden Richards disappeared and Richard Faulkerson, Jr. stopped in his tracks and stared at one Nicomaine Dei Mendoza.  Alden literally felt his breath stop for a nanosecond when he saw Maine under all the bright lights.  Damn, the girl is gorgeous!  He thought. 

"Oh!  Hey, Alden!  You're here!  Good to see you man", greeted Mark.  "I hope you don't mind but I'll do Maine's solo first?  Then the two of you.  And then we'll do your solo shots.  Is that ok with you?".

It took Alden a minute to process that Mark was talking to him. "Uh, yes, of course.  No problem.".

Alden and Maine gave each other shy smiles but before either of them can greet one another, one of Alden's stylist ushered him to his make shift dressing room for make-up. 

After about an hour, one of Mark's assistants knocked on Alden's dressing room and told them that Mark was ready for Alden.  When Alden got to the set, a table much like the one used at EB during JFA was in front of the back drop.  Maine, wearing a yellow top with brown printed top, was staring at the table.  Alden walked up to her and greeted her softly so as not to startle her.