Sunday Pinasaya

Shoutout to @Nashybeyb on Twitter along with the HAY NAKO AIAI trenders for giving me the idea for this one shot 😊😄😊😄😊
**********************************************************************************
After weeks of thinking it over and weighing in the pros and cons, Alden had decided to drop Sunday Pinasaya from his schedule. At first he thought that Mama Ten and Sam would fight him on it and convince him otherwise but to his surprise, Mama Ten and Sam were more than agreeable with his decision. Apparently both Mama Ten and Sam, along with his Dad, were in agreement that being part of Sunday Pinasaya was no longer beneficial for him, both in health and socially. He worked 6 days a week from sunrise to beyond sunset, often from sunrise until sunrise the next day. Because his segments in Sunday Pinasaya had been cut to either Chef Boy Next Door or DJ Bae with a dance prod in between it really wasn't worth it anymore. He was sad that he wouldn't get to hang out with Jerald, Valeen, Kuya Jose and Kuya Wally on Sundays but at least now he gets to sleep in a little late at least one day out of the week. And the best part of not having to go to work on Sunday's? He gets to do whatever he wanted.

On this particular Sunday, Alden decided to surprise Maine at her condo. Even though they just saw each other at EB yesterday, it was only for the KS segment and a few minutes after. Both had early morning photo shoots and barely made it in time to KS and then they each had their own TVCs to shoot right after EB. There were texts and FaceTime in between takes but it still doesn't compare to being in the same room at the same time. Alden was getting ready to ring the doorbell to Maine's condo unit when the door was flung open.
"Huy! Kuya RJ!"
"Hi Dean! Saan punta?"
"Uwi muna ako nang Bulacan, Kuya. May lakad kami nang mga kaibigan ko."
"Ah. O sige, ingat sa pag drive. Ate mo?"
"She's in her room. Ate! Kuya RJ is here!"
Somewhere inside the condo, they heard a thump and some mumbling.
"She's been in her room most of the morning. I think she's cleaning or something. O, sige, Kuya, mauna na ako. At, oo nga pala Kuya."
"Ano yun Dean?"
"Paki sabi kay Ate na bukas na ako babalik. I'll just go straight from Bulacan to school."
"Sure, I'll let her know."
Dean started walking towards the elevator when he turned back around and called out to Alden.
"Kuya! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Tawa ni Dean with kilay action.
Alden laughed, closing the door and said to himself, "Kunsintador talaga 'tong Dean na 'to".
As Alden made his way towards Maine's room, he heard another thumping sound and more mumbling after. When he reached Maine's bedroom it was quite a sight that greeted him. Maine was on the floor on all four, looking underneath her bed with her cute little tushie up in the air. To bemused to do anything else but watch his fiancée wave her near perfect ass back and forth while she continue to look for something underneath the bed, Alden relaxed against the bedroom doorframe. More mumbling but Alden still couldn't make out what Maine was saying.
".......freakin' .......tiny.......why do they even?!......."
Alden chuckled which alerted Maine to his presence.
"Shokoy! What are you doing here?"
Maine jumped from the floor and lunged herself at Alden. Alden caught her easily in his arms and returned her hug fiercely. Alden heard a mumbling rumbling against his chest and slightly loosened his hold on Maine. Keeping his arms around her, Alden looked at Maine's face lovingly. Maine smiled up at him and asked him again what he was doing there.
"What? I need a reason to see my fiancée?", lowering his head and giving her nose a light kiss.
Alden's early stubble tickled which made Maine scrunched her face slightly but she loved it. To Maine, stubbly RJ was sexy RJ. It gave him a bad boy look specially when he was looking at her as if she was his next meal.......just like the way he was looking at her now. Maine started to feel slow heat starting to pool in the pit of her stomach. Alden just kept looking at her, his hand drawing slow, rhythmic circles on her back. As if in a dream, Maine saw Alden slowly bring his head down and touch his lips to hers.
"Strawberries......"
"Hmmm........."
"Red, full, sweet, luscious......"
Alden gently nips Maine's lower lip and Maine gave a low whimper. He ran his tongue across her lips soothing it. Alden felt Maine grip the front of his shirt, bringing herself closer to him. He tightened his hold on her again, making Maine groan. He took that opportunity to run his tongue along her lips again and he felt Maine slowly open her mouth, inviting him in. His tongue made a slow exploration of her mouth, sucking on her tongue, tasting every nook and cranny, savoring the sweetness that was all Maine.
"Maine......Meng......."
"RJ.........." Maine moaned.
"Maine....I want you......need you......"
Maine looked at Alden. Not taking her eyes off him, she slowly started to unbutton her blouse. Alden kept their eye contact, a slow smile forming.........
Second button.......a glimpse of lace.
Third button.......a glimpse of her brassiere.
Fourth button.......a glimpse of a yellow diamond stud in her belly button.
Fifth (and last) button.......
Alden gasped when her blouse parted completely in the middle. No matter how many times he'd seen her naked form, it was always as if he was seeing her for the first time. Her every curve was perfect, she was perfect.......perfect for him.
"Tisoy..........."
Alden brought his gaze back up to Maine's face, "Hmmm.....", was all that he could come up as his brain had temporarily short circuited.
Maine gave him one of her sexy smile, "Do you like what you see?", she said flirtatiously.
Alden's brain hadn't quite completely returned and could only nod in response. Maine stepped back but Alden only tightened his hold on her. Maine gave him another one of her come-hither looks and slowly disengaged herself from Alden's hold. Alden reluctantly let her go but kept his eyes on her. When she was about a foot away from the bed, Maine slowly let her blouse drop to the floor, leaving her in her bra and boy shorts. She took a step back, making a show of sitting on the bed when she suddenly jumped up.
"Oh my god! Dean! I forgot he's here!", Maine reached for her blouse when Alden took hold of her wrist and stopped her.
"He left. He said he was going home to Bulacan, going out with friends. He'll be back tomorrow." said Alden with a glint in his eyes.
"He left?"
"Yup"
"He won't be back until tomorrow?"
Alden smiled, "Tomorrow"
Maine let go of her blouse and smiled at Alden.
"You mean we're all alone? Here? Right now?"
Alden's smile grew wider, "All alone. Right here. Right now. All night.".
Maine took his hands and slowly led Alden to the bed and Alden has never been more grateful for "listening" to his fans and for trending HAY NAKO AIAI.