When Maine Met Her "Crush"

A/N: I re-read after I finished it and all I can say is, "SABAW! SABAW! SABAW!" with burberry light SPG. Sorry! Mema lang po habang nasa trabaho......HAHAHAHA!! Anyways, I hope you still like it and please don't forget to vote if you do like it :) Did I mention slightly SPGish? 😜

P.S. My apologies again if the Tagalog words are misspelled :(

***FICTION***FICTION***FICTION***FICTION***FICTION***FICTION***FICTION***FICTION***

This is after the Guillermo Mendoza BOE Awards, RJ and Maine just arrived at Maine's condo unit.

******************************************************************************************

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD!!! Mahal! I can't believe that I shook hands with Daniel Padilla!"

"Uh huh...."

"I can't believe that after all these years I finally got to meet him! Can you believe it? My gosh!"

"......."

"Ang cute nya pala talaga, no?"

"......."

"Sayang lang hindi ko sya naka usap or pa-picture man lang."

"......."

"Waley na nga five years ago, ngayong nakilala na waley pa din ang picture."

Maine looked at RJ who was still standing by the front door, his expression unreadable but Maine can see that his ears was all red.

"Mahal? Oh, bakit nakatayo ka lang dyan?"

"Crush mo pa din sya?"

"Hala sya! Bakit? Selos ka?"

"Hindi ah! Nagtatanong lang."

"Uy, nagseselos yan!"

"Hindi nga sabi eh. Dami mo alam."

Maine walked up to RJ, who was still standing with his back to the front door. Maine reached up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. RJ kept his hands in his pant pockets.

"Oh, e kung hindi ka nagseselos bakit hindi ka natawa?"

"Bakit naman ako tatawa wala namang nakakatawa."

"Aluhluhluh! Kung hindi ka nagseselos bakit hindi mo ako hinahug?"

RJ just shrugged.

"Smile ka na Love. Sige na! Oh, oh, ayan na. Smile na yan!"

"Bakit hindi mo sinasagot yun tanong ko?"

"Tanong mo? Ay, ano nga ulit yun?"

RJ sighed, "Kung crush mo pa din sya? After all, di ba sya naman talaga ang pinuntahan mo doon say Candy Fair? So, ano? Crush mo pa sya?"

"Oo, crush ko pa din sya....."

Maine felt RJ tense and she felt him curl both palms inside his pockets as if ready to punch someone. Maine moved her body closer to RJ, practically wrapping herself around him. Even through their clothing she could feel the hardness of his chest and his abs. And because the stilettos she was wearing was at least five inches tall, they were practically pelvis to pelvis.

"Crush ko sya pero ikaw ang mahal ko. Mahal na mahal at ikaw lang. Only you."

Maine felt his cock harden. She arched her back slightly, grinding her pelvis into his. She heard RJ's intake of breath but he kept his hands in his pockets. She slowly moved her pelvis back and forth and felt his cock grow bigger and harder. Maine reached up to his ear, licked the outer shell, grazed his earlobe with her teeth and whispered,

"Gusto mo laro tayo?"

"Anong laro?"

"Taguan"

"Taguan?"

"Oo. Sali natin si junjun."

"......."

************************************************************
Hala sila! Nang aano kayo eh! HAHAHAHA. Bahala na kayo mag imagine on what happened next 😂😂😝