Chapter Three: Akira

It hurts. I haven't eaten for days. I still can't find my brother. Why don't I feel pain anymore? Am I still looking for him? Where am I? Some moments I doze off and find myself almost gone. I am running out of time. I miss him. It wasn't his fault he killed that witch in Blue Pegasus. Where is he?....
•••
Sorry. I was blabbing. I am starting to go a little nuts. I'm Akira. I don't have a last name. I wish I did. It's cooler then one stupid name, anyways. Back home, I used to have everything I wanted and needed. I wasn't spoiled, though. I didn't feel like the Queen of Everything. I was the Princess of the Celestial World. I don't know if they will let me back into the Celestial World, since I ran away. Some happy thoughts for the road. I have rags for clothes, and my magic is probably depleted. That makes me even more warm and fuzzy inside. I wonder if my brother is in this situation. Hmmm. I sense some strong magic East. East means Magnolia. Magnolia means the scary Salamander, and some other stories like Erza. It's pulling at me, though. It's begging me to come to Magnolia. He has to be there. He has to. I'm in the middle of no where, like a desert. I have no belongings. I can tell for sure, that I have a pretty good lead on my brother.
•••
Finally I get to Magnolia. The pulling sensation is getting stronger. I am also getting more nervous and scared. I am hearing rumors about a destroyed guild- Sabertooth, was it? I know that my brother will go to a place where he could hide with some magic he can replenish. Like a guild. Since Sabertooth was destroyed, Fairy Tail seems like a next step forward. I also feel like cursing and screaming. I hope I don't meet a demon like the Mirajane rumors, I am just not used to the human world yet. I hate this. Some humans have terrifying magic abilities. I walk up to the gates of the guild. I look up and see the name in big letters: FAIRYTAIL.
I figure It's a good idea to look nice, so I quickly run over to a puddle in the dirt and look down. I look pretty bad. My short, golden hair is tangled in twigs and dirt. My braids somehow still look fine with their usual gemstones embedded in them. My skin is also caked in mud. I have a few cuts too. I give up looking at myself. So I march up to the doors of the guild and push them open. First thing I see is eyes. Looking right at me. I can't lose hope now. I am here for a reason. So with all of the courage I posess, I say, "I am looking for my brother. His name is Leo the Lion."

Written by Kenmaken. Thank you.