Chapter 5: Angelina

After Lucy faints we examine the note for clues while Erza tries to revive Lucy, and the key word there is tries. As we examine the note there is one line that really stands out to me:

Meet me at the former guild burned to the ground

It imprints itself inside my head until I realize that that note means the person who kidnapped Akira's brother is the one who destroyed the Sabertooth guild hall.
"Hey guys I think this note is saying that this is this psychopath wants to meet us where Sabertooth use to be" I say. "Oh good we know exactly where that is" Emily says with a grin on her face.
"Good we can leave tomorrow" Erza says. "Tomorrow! How am I going to sleep when my brother is kidnapped by a psychopath!" Akira says. I can't imagine what it would be like, to have your brother kidnapped by somebody random. I mean I guess I'll never know, but not because I don't have a family member who's been kidnapped.
"Calm down we'll leave as soon we can, for now our issue is where us three are going to stay" I say. Lucy is finally able to come to, and Erza helps Lucy get up and on her feet. "Sorry but it's still too crowded with Nastu here" Lucy says. " Um that's fine we can go to the girls dorm for now" Emily says. " I'll tag along too" Akira says.
All of us walk out of Lucy's house, but the only thing on my mind is who this person be that blew up Sabertooth, and kidnapped Leo. When we get to the girls dorm we go to the front desk.
"How can I help you girls?" The Lady says. "Can we get a room for a few months?" Emily says. "Sure" she says typing on her computer.
"That'll be 200,000 jewel" she says holding out her hand. "200,000 jewel!" Akira says. "Each" she says in a stern voice. All of our money was burned in the fire in the bunks, and Akira doesn't have much money by how she looked when she came into the guild. "Sorry we don't have enough money" Emily says and we walk out the door hauling our bags out of the girls dorm.
"If only we had that much money" I say.
Out of nowhere Lucy comes running up to us with a old lady with papers.
"Emily! There you are, the landlady came by ,and said somebody paid a whole bunch of money  for a really nice house near the guild" Lucy says. "Yeah yeah now sign these papers, and the place is yours" the landlady says.
Emily goes over, and signs the papers probably thinking it's just a place to stay for now. "Oh, and they left this for you" the landlady says, and hands her an envelope, and the key to the house. "Um thanks" Emily says.
As soon as we get the address we walk towards the guild and see the address 17409.
We walk in, and I am absolutely breath taken.
This's nothing of what I expected. The living room is a white wall with a white couch, and red pillows. It also has a flat screen T.V, a glass coffee table. The kitchen has two ovens, a huge Fridge/Freezer, a juicer, a microwave, and brown cupboards.  The upstairs has 3 bedrooms, one for each of us. Mine has a dark purple carpet with a lavender walls, there's a queen size bed, with a bedside stand, and a chair on one side of the room. On the other side of the room is a table with a laptop and a small lamp. When we all come back downstairs we sit on the couch and talk. "This place is amazing" I say. "Yeah, I found out this's actually a smart house" Akira says going through the paperwork. "Who would pay for this place for us?" Emily says. "Maybe that note would tell you" I say. "Yeah, well I'm going to bed, I haven't slept in a bed for a while" Akira says and goes upstairs.
"Me too" I say and go up the stairs while Emily opens up the note.
                            *********
The next day comes quickly, and Akira makes us both get up early to get to the guild, and get started. That morning I saw Akira as a different person. She looked like she's eaten, showered, and put new clothes on but still has that mark on her clothes. The walk to the guild took only two minutes, and everyone was there. Lucy looked like she hadn't slept, Nastu looked just fine, Grey looked as usual but with his shirt off, Erza had her armor on like she slept in it, and the blue cat just looks hungry.
"So how do we get to this Sabertooth guild spot?" Nastu asks adding a little disgust in his voice.  "We have to travel up — mountain first," Emily says. "Ah man, if I knew we had to go up there I would've dressed warmer!" Lucy complains. "Calm down, it's not that cold out there." Grey says. "You have ice powers!" Lucy says.
"All this complaining will get us nowhere. Now let's go!" Erza says.
We walk out of the guild hall, and soon we start moving up the mountain. "Brrr. Is it just me, or is it colder than usual?" Lucy says. "Yeah it does feel a little colder, but I'm still all fired up." Nastu says.
Me, Emily, and Akira are at the front of the group. "Come on guys, keep up." Emily says.
Suddenly the ground below me crumbles and I fall down a hole, I scream loud until I hit the ground. A flow of pain grows in my ribs, and it does not feel good. "Angelina! Are you okay?" Emily says. "Well let's see, I fell down a hole 30 feet underground, and landed on my ribs, of course I'm not okay!" I say. "We gotta help her" Lucy says. "Well, can't we just leave her, and keep going?" the cat says. "I can still hear you, cat!" I shout. Suddenly I hear a Emily's scream, and she falls right next to me. "Emily! Why did you fall down here!" I ask. "Erza pushed me!" I say. Suddenly Nastu comes down and lands on Emily. "Ow!" She says. I help Emily up but Grey falls on Nastu. "Hey watch where you land Ice Boy! Nastu says. "I can't control gravity, flame brain! And don't call me Ice Boy!" Grey says and Lucy lands on top of him. Akira falls next, but she is able to land on her feet. Same with Erza.
"What a interesting cave..." Erza says. "That's not important, we're trapped in a cave!" Lucy says.
Suddenly we start to hear footsteps, and a huge man wearing a long black coat, and sunglasses. "Nastu Dragneel, by order of the magic council, you are hereby under arrest." he says.