My Perfectly Broken Life...

~Lilac's POV~

It was the end of the day, and I had missed the bus so now I have to walk home. "Hey! Li," I heard Tay yell from her car. "Yea?" I asked, "Need a ride?" She asked giving me a genuine smile, "Nah, I'm gonna walk." I said turning around. She turned around and drove off, I put my earbuds in and listened to music. The first song that came on was Backseat Serenade by All Time Low, I sang along with it while scrolling through Instagram. I finally reached my house, I walked in and quickly walked to my room. "Lilac! Get me a beer!" I heard my dad yell from the living room, I walked into the kitchen and got him a beer and went back to my room. I turned in my radio played my favorite bands loud enough to were I couldn't hear the outside world.

After like an hour of listening to music I decided to look out of my window to see how dark it was outside. I noticed that we had new neighbors, I could see a room across from mine and it was dark and it had posters everywhere and then I saw it...Ashton Westbrook. We locked eyes and her looked confused and I was just mad that I would have to live next to that idiot. I snapped out of it and shut my blinds and my curtains, I put on my shoes and climbed out of my window and he was still looking. I was walking, well I really didn't know where I was going I just wanted to get away. I stopped at the park and I sat on the grass and leaned against ta tree and listened to music.

~Ashton's POV~
(A/n: About time we had a different POV)

I just stood there not knowing what just happened, I saw the girl I treated like trash and acted like a jerk to and she was living the opposite of what I said. All I felt was guilt, I felt horrible.
"Mum! Can I go on a walk?" I yelled from my room, "Yes, but be careful." She said and I walked out of the house going in the direction I saw Lilac walking. I came across a park and I saw her against a tree and I saw her with he eyes closed and she was listening to music. She looked so peaceful and beautiful...WAIT NO I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER! I looked back at her and she was staring at me.

"Can I help you? You back to lecture me on how perfect my life is now Westbrook?" She said getting up, "Uh, no I came to say sorry...actually. " I said scratching the back of my neck. "Like I said you don't know me." She said walking away. Well, now I do want to get to know her. "Hey, wait up!" I yelled running towards her, "What," she said avoiding eye contact. "I really am sorry, I didn't know." She just kept walking, "Yeah whatever it's fine."