Please Forgive Me

-The Next Morning-

~Lilac's POV~

I woke up with tear stains on my face, for a few minutes I didn't know why. Then I remembered what happened yesterday, I went to my bathroom and washed off my face. I looked at my phone, it had 45 missed texts, and 37 missed calls...all from Ashton.

I got dressed in a Bullet For my Valentine shirt, black skinny jeans, black and white vans. I put in heavy eye liner and mascara, my hair was brushed out and in a high pony tail. "LILAC! GET ME A BEER!" I heard my dad yell, for god's sake it was only 7:00 in the morning. I brought him a beer and walked out quickly.

I got to the bus stop and couldn't stop thinking why Ashton would do this to me...with Ari of ALL people! "Li!" I heard a familiar voice say, he was soon in front of me. "What do you want?! If you hadn't noticed I'm very mad at you!" I said may face becoming red.

"Please listen, I had nothin to do with that girl kissing me. I remember her from lunch she asked me on a date" he said looking me in the eyes. "Fine, but I'm still mad at you...we can at least talk. Okay Ashton" I said getting on the bus.

~Ashton's POV~

She...called me Ashton, why doesn't she believe me.

-After the bus ride-

I sat  in history staring at Lilac, 'What' she mouthed; I sat in the back as always so I wasn't in Mr. K's view. I pulled my phone out and texted Lilac.
(L=Lilac, A=Ashton)

A: Believe me? Plz ☹️
L: I said I wasn't as mad. 
A: Please I never did anything, believe me
L: I'll consider, meet me at library C. See you then.
A: Fine, I'll see you there.

After class I made my way to the library. I looked around and I saw Lilac with her head in the table and her earbuds in. "Li, can we talk?" I asked and she just nodded her head and took the earbuds out.

"So, tell me what happened. Wit Ari" she said. I told her the whole thing and she just sat their, "Oh, okay I guess that makes a difference. I'm sorry for being a jerk" she said looking down.

~Lilac's POV~

I felt like a huge jerk for treating him like the way I did. "I'm truly sorry...Ash." I said looking down. "It's okay, I'll always forgive you Li. " Aww, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside and outside. I gave him a hug and he just stood there a second and then he hugged back. I truly felt love...something I haven't felt since my mum passed.

I was starting to feel, something for Ash...and I liked it. I hope he feels the same, I never really feel for people on this way but he was just different.

A/N

Aw...they need a ship name. It would be so cute! But I can't think of one☹️ sad...