Beatings & Love

~Lilac's POV~

I woke up in the arms of some one, then I soon remembered what happened.

I looked up to see Ashton sleeping peacefully, and him lightly snoring. It soon brought a smile to my face. I was lost in thought and was snapped out of it as Ashton opened his eyes sleepily. "Hey Li, you okay?" he asked rubbing his eyes. " I smiled weakly, "Yea, I'm fine. But I should go." I said getting off of his abnormally soft bed.

I walked home trying to be as quite as possible, I made it up the stairs. I opened my door to find my dad passed out on my bed.

I was panicking on the inside and I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead. I tip-toed over him and to my closet. I grabbed a duffel bag and stuffed it with clothes and personal items. I grabbed my charger and quietly started down the stairs.

I dropped my bag while I was still near the top of the stairs. It made sounds all the way down and I heard my dad in my room. "LILAC!" I head him yell and I heard him running my way.

I started running and stumbeling down the stairs. I was halfway down he was raining in me. When I got to the bottom he grabbed my wrist and yanked me back. I pulled away and dialed Ash's number but when I hit call it was knocked out of my hand.

I was pushed into the wall and slapped across the face. I began to yell for help and cry. I was hopping Ash could hear me through the phone.

Soon enough my dad stopped and went out as he sais, I knew "out" was a bar. I stood up and stumbled to the door with my bags. I walked over to Ashtons's house. He opened the door quickly after.

"Oh my god, Li what happened?!" he asked with worry in his eyes. I began to cry. "My d-dad, can I please s-stay with you for a while?" I said hugging him tightly. He just nodded his head and brought me to his room. I say with him on his bed no longer crying.

"Li I'll protect you. And I'll never leave you." I heard Ash say as he held tightly to me. "I'll always love you Lilac." he muttered under his breath. "I'll always love you, Ashton Westbrook."

He stated at me shocked and I kissed him on the corner of his mouth. His cheeks turned red as a tomato. I smiled and pecked him on the mouth and Soon fell in to a peaceful sleep.