So Now You Know

~Lilac's POV~

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning, I got dressed in a Pierce the Veil crop top, ripped leggings, high waisted shorts, and black and red vans. I straitened my hair and did my make-up, and put in all my piercings, by the time I finished it was 7:45 and I had 15 minutes left so I ate an apple and started walking to the bus stop. "Hey! Lilac!" I heard someone shout from behind me, it was Ashton. "What do you want?" I asked slowing down my pace, "You know I'm sorry right?" he said walking with me. "Yea, it's fine. I just wasn't in a good mood that day." He gave he a small smile and kept on laughing, "So, whatcha doin after school?" he asked while we were waiting for the bus, "I planned on listening to music, and reading, why?" I said to him. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come over and we could get to know each other."

Woah, that was a change of attitude; first it was like he hated my guts and now he's inviting me over. "Why not, I'll be there at 4:00." I said as the bus pulled up, we both got onto the bus and he sat in the middle and he sat in the back.

-Skip Boring School Day-

It was 3:53 when I got home and I did my biology homework and it was 4:05, and I just remembered that a should be at Ashton's. I ran out of my house and to his, I knocked on the door and almost instantly and older lady was there. "Hello, how may I help you?" she asked smiling at me, "I was invited by Ashton. This is his house, right?" I said, "Yes, he's upstairs the last room."  I nodded my head and went upstairs.

I opened the door and he was sitting in his bed listening to music. "Hey," I said knocking on his door frame. He looked over to me and smiled, "Hey, I didn't know you would show." I sat on the edge of his bed and he leaned against the wall. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked him, "I want to know about you. About your life." He said taking out his ear buds. "Well, I lived in Dancaster until I was in the 6th grade, and I moved here with my mom and dad. A few years after we moved here my mom died of breast cancer and I got stuck here with my dad. I would use music as my getaway and I still do, it clams me. What about you?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I use to live in San Diego with my mom, we moved here a few days ago. My dad was an abusive drunk and he left when I was 7. We lived in the same house until now. I listen to music so I don't have to think about the real world and to have my own personality." He said staring at the ceiling. "Your much more interesting than I thought," he said getting up. "Well, know you know." I said sitting up, "Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked. "Sure, what do you wanna watch?" I asked, "What about...MEAN GIRLS!" he yelled the last part. "Hehe, sure yea."

-After the Movie-

After we finished the movie we decided to watch more and it was getting late. "I think I should bet home Ash." I said getting up, "Well, wait Ash?" he laughed a little. "Yep, that's my name for you," I said getting off his bed. "Well, then you are Li," I laughed a little more and I started to leave his room. "It was nice getting to know you Li, I'll see you later." he said smiling, "Likewise Ash, and I'll see you later." It was nice getting to know Ashton Westbrook.