Prologue

"Lileth..." he whispered softly, lips lingering on my creamy skin. 

My body shuddered in a debauched manner. How he sinfully ran his lips over my skin sent scorching flames of desire reeling in my blood, consuming me. 

Lust. I am lusting over this man who volunteered to pop my cherry. Oh my!

I thought that this would just be a casual encounter, like a necessity that I should get over with. I have to lose my freaking virginity, and Trey was gracious enough to do the taxing job. But I was not prepared to be swept away by an all consuming passion that rendered me weak. 

Crap! Why am I making out with someone when I have a boyfriend? 

This was wrong. So wrong!

But then again, it was my very boyfriend who pushed me to do this. 

Oh Ross...

Sighing softly, his lips landed on my ear, nibbling around the hypersensitive edge of my earlobe. My eyes shut hard as sensations rocked me to the core. Heat blasted all over me, rushing to fill my swelling br3asts, pushing my tender n1pples to strain against the fabric of my bra. Then, it shot right through the center of my feminity. 

My pvssy throbbed in wild abandon.  A sweet, prolonged moan escaped from my mouth, as gush of molten heat dampened my panties, dripping down my wobbly legs. 

My arms snaked around his nape as I struggled to grasp for support. 

"Trey!" gasping, I muttered his name. 

It had been a while since I last saw him. That was a good fourteen long years. Trey used to be my childhood sweetheart. He knew me very well from my head down to my toes. I, on the other hand, kept a handful of his secrets. 

I never thought that our paths would cross again, in this ridiculous manner. Crazy. Definitely! My ex childhood sweetheart now turned to be my hot cherry popper. 

"Lily..."

It was the first time in years that I heard my old time moniker. He used to call me with that name before. Only him. Others used to call me Lileth, and my family, Leth.

It was a deja vu moment. I didn't know, but suddenly, I felt emotional. 

My eyes turned misty. Silly.

There was an urgency in his voice. I sensed that. It made my heart pound harder. 

"I want you..." he quickly said, as if he was beating a record, but my ears didn't miss that. 

Want. Trey wanted me. That was a no brainer. Damn, but I wanted him, too! The feeling was mutual.

His hands attacked the buttons of my dress, exposing my br3asts. 

"Trey..." I hesitated. Thoughts were bugging me at the back of my mind. The effect of Tequila was slowly washing away.

He caught my eyes with his, locking our gazes together. His dark eyes, intense with smoldering passion, spoke silently to my soul. 

I realized that after all these years, we still share this kind of bond, a crazy connection only the two of us understand. And there's more. Sexual attraction. We are sexually attracted with each other. That was evident at how intensely we made out. And to think that this was just a foreplay, an icing on the cake. The real thing was just about to unfold. 

My heart pounded harder inside my chest in exhilaration. 

"Lil..." His eyes darkened even more. I was lost at the smoke of intense passion in his eyes. It burned me. 

Oh. My. God! 

Trey was hot. And the way he seduced me with his hypnotic eyes made him look so irresistibly hotter.

His hand skimmed along the length of my thigh, leaving ripples of sensations in every area he covered. 

I knew where he's going to end up. And as he gets closer to his target, I slowly lose my breath. Then, his hand found a gem. 

"Trey!" I moaned his name sweetly. 

He cupped my pvssy, tenderly opening my folds with his fingers. 

"Fvck, lily! You're dripping wet!" he huffed. The glint in his eyes was mischievous, as he slowly dipped his finger in my creamy, dripping core.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyah, people! My mojo was productive tonight, so here's a hot chapter to tease you all! Things between Lileth and Trey are escalating quickly! Yay!

That's all for tonight, pips! I hope you enjoyed reading a sneak peek of His To Take. It will surely be another fabulous HOT read from yours truly!

As always, I aim to please! So don't forget to VOTE and share your reactions in the comments below! Happy New Year!

Love,

Sharon Rose