teaser

Finally, the self-confessed old maid, Lileth, historically scored herself a boyfriend. Not just a boyfriend, but a real eye candy hunk with blue eyes and blonde hair. Stuff of her dreams, alright. A trophy boyfriend. She couldn't ask for more. He's down to earth, too, and has the humor to make her giggle with his silly jokes.

They're already planning their future together, and she couldn't wait anymore to be a blushing bride. She's hitting thirty in a few months and people around her are already pressuring her to settle down, which she'll do, soon, with her gorg man. But there's just one thing that's coming between their journey to forever - her virginity. Her boyfriend refused to do the honor to pop her cherry. Instead, he wanted her to lose it with someone else. He didn't like an inexperienced girl, but a mature one, who's ready to play with him under the sheets.

Now, she has two months to find someone who will devirginize her, and teach her the tricks in bed, before she'll ink her future with her blue-eyed boyfriend. Intent to keep her man, she decided to look for a prospect in a club she'd never been before. Her plan was to have a hot, short and forgettable rendezvous with a stranger who will help her shed off her virginity. No strings attached. Only a casual hookup.

But after a few glasses of Tequila, she found not a stranger, but the man who used to know her from head to foot. Trey, her childhood sweetheart, who'd been away from the country for 14 years since his family migrated to London, stood in front of her. Tipsy and drunk, she gaped at the sinfully gorgeous man, who's channeling a movie star appeal with his chiseled face and solid six foot frame of pure, ripped muscles.

Trey was her last choice to do her bidding. Surely not him. The last thing she wanted was complication, and he could ruin her plans. She was set to find someone else, until he touched her. The heat of sexual tension that ran through her skin was all consuming. She was awed to discover the sizzling chemistry between them, and when he lethally smiled at her, she knew he had sealed the deal. Her virginity was his to take. Screw her plans!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyah, people! Howdy? 

I hope everyone had a blast during the New Year! My apologies for being inactive for a short while. Life and responsibilities are calling me, and I have a lot to juggle in my hands. But I always think of you. You readers, are always my inspiration, the wind beneath my wings, that will keep me from flying. I will be gone for a moment but I'll always come back.

So for the new year, I give you a brand new story in full English. I hope to finish it soon. God willing.

Anyways, for those who are looking for my books, again, here are the list of NBS branches where you can buy TBI books:

Trinoma, SM North, Glorietta, Megamall, NBS Superbranch Cubao, Robinson's Pioneer, Robinson's Otis, SM Manila. All branches of NBS in Davao City, Gen San, and CDO.

Also available in Bookcircle Bookstore in Recto.

For those who are from other places, you can buy online. Please search for Jennifer Rillera, Charmangel Pocketbooks, Mae Ann Borja, and other online sellers. 

For ebooks, you can always go to www.buqo.ph where you can buy using your smart/talkntext/sun load, credit cards, debit card, and other payment options.

Let's make the most of what's available for the moment, guys! I greatly appreciate everyone's support and love for me and TBI. Love you!

Always,

Sharon Rose