Chapter one (Letter)

Hi I'm Maya Parks, I'm 16 years old, I live with my mom but she's never really there, my dad left my mom and I when I was a baby.

"Maya you have a letter here for you!" My mom shouted from down stairs, I ran down stairs and my mom handed me a letter.
Dear Maya Parks
We would like you to attend a special school, we saw a difference in you and we would be pleased if you come to Vamp High. If you choose to come we will tell more information.
Sincerely The prince able of Vamp High.
"Mom it says they want me to attend to a boarding school called Vamp High." I said "That's great honey, so are you going to go?" My mom asked "Well I'll think about it." I said walking up to my room to my computer. I searched Vamp High and it come up with a very expensive looking School. "Vamp High lets only special kind of students to attend, so if they ever send you a letter asking you to attend you better take it, it has great eduction and has can get you into any collage you would like to attend." I read out loud. 'Wow maybe I should take it.' I thought, I grabbed the letter and saw on the back in had a number and it said "if you choose to attend please call this number." I went down stairs to my mom "Mom I'm going to attend." I said and she smiled. "That's great, when are you going?" She asked "Tomorrow, I searched where it was and it's pretty far." I said and she nodded. I grabbed my phone and dialed the number on the letter. "Hello?" Said a mans voice. "Uh hi this is Maya Parks, I got a letter to attend Vamp high." I said nervously "Hello Maya, so you would like to attend?" The guy asked. "Yes." I said "When will you be coming?" The man asked "Tomorrow if that's fine." I said and he chuckled. "Of course, see you then." The guy said and he hung up. I went up to my room and packed all my cloths into a big suit case, I grabbed some pjs and went to shower then changed and fell right to sleep.