Chapter five (what are you doing?)

^^^^
Devin

After I talked with Gabe I went to my room and showered then went to bed. The next morning, I looked at the clock and saw it was 3:00 in the morning, I got changed into a Purple hoody and black jeans. I walked out my room and locked it behind me, I looked up at the sky and saw it was still dark, I walked on to the grass and just walked, I kept walking until I saw a figure in the distance, it was staring at the moon. I walked closer and saw it was Devin. 'Shiz I forgot to put that vampire stuff on, now he can probable hear my heart beat and smell my blood.' I thought face palming. Devin got up and sniffed the air, I hid behind a tree. 'Maya how can you be so stupid.' I thought. He walked closer to the tree I was hiding behind. I held my breathe in and tried to slow my heart beat down. I peeked and I saw his eyes weren't blue anymore they where red. He walked back to the school and I sighed in relief, I came out once I was sure he was gone, I went to the cliff he was sitting at and I looked into the moon light, 'it's beautiful.' I thought smiling. I checked my phone and saw it was 5:00 and the sun started coming out, I walked back to my room and went in and put that vampire stuff on. I checked the time and saw it was time for Math, I walked out and locked the door and made my way to Math. I walked in with my hood up and me looking at the floor. "Hey Maya." Gabe said "Hey." I said looking at him. I felt eyes on us, I looked from the corner of my eye and saw Devin was looking at us. "Hey so have you talked to Jess?" I asked smirking and Gabe blushed. "No." He said and I giggled. "Well you should." I said and he chuckled. "Guys the teacher isn't coming today so we have a free period." One kid said and everyone Said "Yay!" I looked around to see everyone talking except Devin he was on his phone in the back of the class. "Hey don't you normal talk to Devin?" I asked Gabe "Yeah why?" Gabe asked "Well then why are you talking to me for, Devins in the corner alone." I said smiling sweetly. "But then you will be alone." He said and I giggled. "So now go." I said but he took my wrist and pulled me with him to Devin. 'Gabe what the hell are you doing' I thought when Devin looked at us coming to him. "Hey dude." Gabe said to Devin who looked at me then at Gabe. "Hey." He said and this was the first time I've heard his voice. "This is Maya and Maya this is Devin." Gabe said "Hi." He said and I waved.