Chapter nine (admit it)

It was the next day and I got dressed into shorts, a plane blue t shirt. I went out the door and locked it, I went to the cafeteria and got breakfast, they mostly served blood but I'm not a vampire I think. I spotted Jess and Gabe so I went to sit with them, I sat down "Hey Maya." Jess said and I waved. I was eating when "So Maya do you like Devin?" Jess asked and I froze, I looked up with blush on my face and they both laughed. "No...." I said looking down. "Come on Maya Admit it." Jess said and Gabe nodded. "Fine I..........do like him." I said blushing. "Haha new it!" Gabe shouted "Gabe shut up." I said and he laughed. "Why don't you ask him out?" Gabe asked and I blushed. "No way." I said "Come on you told me to do it and look how well it worked out for me." He said kissing Jess. "Yeah well I'm not you guys and besides you guys liked each other, Devin doesn't like me." I said frowning. "Of course he does." Jess said "Have you seen the way he looks at you." Gabe said and Jess nodded. "Hey babe how 'bout you ask Devin if he likes Maya." Jess said and Gabe nodded. "Yeah good idea, I'll do it now." Gabe said getting up and walking away while I face palmed. "You guys are so mean." I mumbled and Jess giggled.
Devins Prov
I'm just listening to music when Gabe comes into my room. "Hey Devin." Gabe said "Hey Gabe, what's wrong?" I asked and he smirked. 'You have to answer truthfully' Gabe thought and I nodded. "Do you like Maya?" He asked and I blushed. "No way." I said blushing and he chuckled. "Admit it you do like her." Gabe said smirking "Ugh fine I......do." I said blushing and he laughed. "Why don't you ask her out?" Gabe asked "Cause she doesn't like me back." I said and he chuckled. "She does, I'm not suppose to say this but she does like you." Gabe said and I blushed. "Are you telling me the truth?" I asked and he nodded. "Fine I'll ask her out tomorrow night." I said and he clapped his hands. "Awesome, she'll be thanking me." Gabe said trying to sound cool but I just laughed.

I got to admit it, I'm in love with her.......